Career Mode Question: does nets training earn you ability points?

solas

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Pretty much the question is self-explanatory: there's several tips in Career Mode suggesting you train in the nets between matches to earn more ability points, and I tried that in the batting nets with no apparent increases that I could see. Is this more tied to the mini-games or simply something that's not implemented in the Steam build or not active at all?

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: DAP
Pretty much the question is self-explanatory: there's several tips in Career Mode suggesting you train in the nets between matches to earn more ability points, and I tried that in the batting nets with no apparent increases that I could see. Is this more tied to the mini-games or simply something that's not implemented in the Steam build or not active at all?

Thanks in advance.
It does work, though it doesn't give you enough XP, that an actual match would!

I get what you mean solas - just bought the game and wondering the same (currently in net practice). Trying to work out whether I am wasting my time as there isn't a display to see if you are earning XP.
IF you get an answer, let me know.

Any responses to the above thread. Bought the game two days ago. Will be great help if someone can tell whether it is worth investing time in nets sessions?

yes in career mode, training in nets & batting/ bowling minigames does increase Ability points...but the nets & training modes have many bugs like absence of pitch markers inverted field radar buggy camera angles etc making it not worthwile to spend much time there..

hope they atleast add the pitch marker

Users who are viewing this thread