Career player stats

Burgo08

School Cricketer
Anyone know why my aggressive and placement stat for batting remains at zero?

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I've wondered about those two as well to be honest. I've seen them in the Academy when you look at a player in a team line-up, but go to edit the attributes and they're not there. Same with some bowling skills like 'grip' and 'consistency' if I remember correctly. I thought they must have been removed for the full game or something, but I guess not.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Anyone know why my aggressive and placement stat for batting remains at zero?

You may want to simulate one match per season to get all the skills stats/attributes.

Scott P

School Cricketer
Does anyone know how to improve player attributes such as strength, run speed etc...

My player gets tired super quick and I see no way of assigning skill points to improve my fitness.

Burgo08

School Cricketer
I've wondered about those two as well to be honest. I've seen them in the Academy when you look at a player in a team line-up, but go to edit the attributes and they're not there. Same with some bowling skills like 'grip' and 'consistency' if I remember correctly. I thought they must have been removed for the full game or something, but I guess not.

It's quite annoying because I have fairly high stats now and I think those two are affecting my ability to get the ball over the fence.

Burgo08

School Cricketer
Tried to post a pic. Not sure if it worked.

Attachments

• IMG_7013.JPG
    IMG_7013.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 299

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Does anyone know how to improve player attributes such as strength, run speed etc...

My player gets tired super quick and I see no way of assigning skill points to improve my fitness.
Its a bug, a workaround is to simulate the odd game then you will get all your attributes that were missed at one time....

Burgo08

School Cricketer
Just played a career game controlling the whole team. Other batsmen were considerably easier to connect and make runs then my career player despite their attributes being lower. This is really frustrating.
Pretty sure it have to do with the aggressive and placement stat.
Other batsmen find gaps and hit over fielders. My player hits it straight at them despite shot choice. I even tried standing outside off stump to get some shots on the on side. Straight to fielder.

Burgo08

School Cricketer
So.... nothing? How do people bat with their stats at zero? As per above. Full stats on player apart from the two. Get perfect placement etc for shots and get caught behind or trickles along to a fielder. Even tried putting the sliders down. No change. What is doing with this?

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
So.... nothing? How do people bat with their stats at zero? As per above. Full stats on player apart from the two. Get perfect placement etc for shots and get caught behind or trickles along to a fielder. Even tried putting the sliders down. No change. What is doing with this?
make a video of your batting so we can see what you are doing -- maybe someone here can coach you ;)

Users who are viewing this thread