Player skills

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hey guys I have just noticed that when in the team line ups there is a skill at bottom of Page for aggressive and one for placement for batsman and alot of the players have 0 for both I have tried messing with the skill sliders but nothing makes them go up from 0 some players have figures there but if you change their batting mentality they go back to 0 it seems to be linked players have a value but not all of them it also is just for custom teams of players I have downloaded from the acadamy I play with teams from the eighties with the bowlers it is consistency and drift for spinners and for pace consistency and grip that have the zero value
Does anyone know how to make these values go up or down and not sure if the placement value has an effect on why the AI plays the same shots to get out but if anyone or BA developers could shed some light on this would be greatly appreciated

samjewels

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I believe it is a mistake in the game, and those stats shouldn't be there. Either Matt or Ross said it somewhere before, but can't remember exactly

Users who are viewing this thread