Casper, Fissionmailed and Friedlele7 DBC 17 Creations - SA KIT UPDATED 26/5/2017

raw

:p

Hey @Llewelynf,

How did you go about squad numbers for the Cobras and Lions? Having real trouble finding what their player number should be, especially the lesser known players. Otherwise, just gotta now link em all and assign bats, and the Dolphins are done.

The best way is to search images of each individual player until you see it. It takes longer but works.

Go for it mate, i've just shared two. Will post all the names of players ive uploaded once ive shared them all. Thanks again for the help

Finally finished the Dolphins. Each player per their wiki page has been uploaded and shared to the server. I may add more should I see new players play or be added. Do me let me know if there are any errors, as I am sure there are a couple, been doing this for about 10 hours straight. Here's a couple of the better creations I made. Didn't change attributes and just gave a rough estimate to the non disc players.

User is s0nnench94

Calvin Savage:

Vaughn van Jaarsveld:

Kyle Nipper:

Daryn Smit:

Daryn Dupavillon:

I don't know who made it but doing get best for West Indies is probably the best option. Also for PNG. They come with some logos, you just need to set the teams logos to the ones in there. Do not use get best for Kenya (most players 100) or Sri Lanka (seems a bit high - team OVR is 93).

Users who are viewing this thread