CGPv7 + IRCSU(v2) Released!!!, Download Now And Enjoy...

CGPv2 Released!, Download Now!!!

Hi All!,

Here is the Cool Game Play Patch Version: 2 (CGPv2) for EAC'2005 u expected arrived as usual, on time!. (but not as swiftly one could said, getting little late from the work). So grab u'r copy of CGPv2 and enjoy the game. :cheers

Download CGPv2 from the Attachment Now!!!(Right Under this Post!) (Size: 246 kb)

Game Modes:

CGPv2 is presented with 3 different set of configs seperately for 10/20 overs ODIs, 45/50 Overs ODI, and 4 day/5 day Test matches. (So read the installation methods carefully!). As it was in previous patches, this patch supports All Game Modes (Easy- for beginners, Normal- for amateurs, and Hard- for pro's) as well as All Game Versions (Tests, ODIs).

Installation:

After unzipping "c2k5cgpv2.zip" to u'r desired folder,

A. To Install the Different GamePlay Patches Accordingly...(U have do this! for ex: u have to play with 50 overs ODI configs for 50 overs game. In case if u play that with Test matches, sorry i can't help.)

1. To install the Configs Settings for 10 overs/20 overs ODI:

Copy the contents (2 big files) of /ConfigsV2/20OversConfigs folder to the Root/Main Directiory of the Game. (i.e. /Cricket 2005 folder).

2. To install the Configs Settings for 45 overs/50 overs ODI:

Copy the contents (2 big files) of /ConfigsV2/50OversConfigs folder to the Root/Main Directiory of the Game. (i.e. /Cricket 2005 folder).

3. To install the Configs Settings for 4 day/5 day Test Matches:

Copy the contents (2 big files) of /ConfigsV2/TestMatchConfigs folder to the Root/Main Directiory of the Game. (i.e. /Cricket 2005 folder).

B. To install the Field Settings: (Common Step for all the above Configs)

Copy the contents (210 xml files) of /FieldSettings folder to the Root/Main Directiory of the Game. (i.e. /Cricket 2005 folder).

Un-Installation:

I don't think there is any need to restore the original files, though i provided it. Simply delete the above installed files. Or (incase if u want to play with configs/field sets)

1. To Un-install the Configs Settings:

Copy the contents (2 big files) of Uninstallers/ConfigUninstallers folder to the Root/Main Directiory of the Game. (i.e. /Cricket 2005 folder).

2. To install the Field Settings:

Copy the contents (210 xml files) of Uninstallers/FieldUninstallers folder to the Root/Main Directiory of the Game. (i.e. /Cricket 2005 folder).

Hi-Lights:

All the Cool Features in CGPv1 is employed with CGPv2 too along with few new things as discussed here. Few Changes are listed below...

1. Computer AI bowling strategy revised realistically.(now the CPU can alter its line and length). That makes our bowling also a bit tougher(due to big cursor size!. but don't mind it. u'll like it).

2. Test Match AI Pacing is improved. No more leaving/pushing/blocking always by CPU. Now computer player can play aggressively from the beginning.

3. Method of dismissals is varied. (bowled/LBW possible).

4. Backfoot shots/Dance down shots are tweaked.

5. The Outfield conditions are completely remodelled. Now don't expect the ball to hit the fence always. Fielders in the outfield can get more chance to stop the ball.

and many more changes. To Know more abt it (like CPU bowling, pacing, BF shots, etc) just play along with this patch. U will be really surprised by the gameplay.

Now what?:

After playing a bit with CGPv2, feel free to put your comments/reviews/feedback/pros/cons or what ever your thoughts on the patch into Planetcricket forum thread. Lets enjoy the game.

If u like to e-mail me : [email protected]

Happy Gaming Cricket'2005!!!

Download CGPv2 from the Attachment Now!!! (Size: 246 kb)

Boss :happy

Attachments

• c2k5cgpv2.zip
    246 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Hey gr8 job dude i'm also feeling gr8 to b the first to download it

Hey boss nice patch there.
Just one problem is that can u make the cursor while bowling seem small as it covers the entire pitch. I know this is how cpu bowls outside off but how come cpus cursor is small and ours is big.

Thnx.

Last edited:
Thank you for your patches. When I bought the game I was so disappointed as it didn?t feel or play like the game of cricket I love so much. Your last patch have changed that, and made it much more playable as a real cricket simulation. I don?t know what is wrong with EA to bring out such a poor game, while just by making some tweaks it turns into a really excellent game. I love the fact that you now have all the offside shots available, and that you really have to think about playing at or leaving a ball.

I have just one slight problem that is quite annoying for me, and that is when you attempt to play a defensive stroke to a fullish ball on middle or leg stump, the batsman is not even close to blocking the ball (blocking for a ball outside off-stump), and you are given out LBW. This is using your patch for a test match on hard. I haven?t tried it on any other level. Another small problem is that you often find people like Jason Gillespie fielding on first slip, which is a bit unrealistic.

Thanks

First of all great patch boss but i agree with you danielcloete on the fact that forward defensive shots are to hard and almost always result in a LBW. i think the rest of the patch is good but you should restore the forward defensive to default.

Also im not to keen on the big bowling cursor but as i said thats just my opinion other people will probably love it.

yea .... u r quite right googly...........the whole patch is perfect but just the big bowling cursor is a bit odd..........however the patch is awesome !

Rocky911 said:
yea .... u r quite right googly...........the whole patch is perfect but just the big bowling cursor is a bit odd..........however the patch is awesome !
100% aree with you, perfect patch apart from the bowling cursor

Hi, I played with your patch some more and the fullish deliveries on middle or leg are definitely a big problem for me (Test match, hard). I lose most of my wickets either by being caught at square leg, or being given LBW while trying to play the deliveries I just mentioned. I like playing the leg glance/flick, but sometimes I would rather just like to play it safe and block. Thanks, hope I am not moaning about nothing but my lack of ability.

Boss,
I've had a play at the patch and argghhh its so nearly close but not quite. At last I can actually play a back foot cut shot/late cut, tremendous and some of the close slip fielders diving in vain to a powerful cut ace. I even late cut a shane warne delivery so hard Mathhew Hayden dropped it, realistic for me 8?).
However the fun stops there as almost every Brett Lee/McGrath delivery on the stumps had me LBW, not one was playable with the f/defensive. Sure i can execute legs glances and flicks with no problem to these balls but I want to use the f/defensive when batsmen new in. 8?(
Early look, nearly but not quite, a few fours we're just fielded in time by cpu and a diving fielder in vain was refreshing to see on the plus side, Cheers for your hard work and efforts though........

Hey boss, There are a few things that bug me about the patch

1) The Bowling cursor. What is with that? I can hardly ever got the ball on the stumps and when I do they smash it for 4. I can't see any way to be able to get and LBW or bowled when almost all of the time it pitches outside leg or off. This patch would be awsome if you reduced the bowling cursor to normal size.

2) The Front Foot Defence. If they pitch it up (to your credit they hardly ever do for me) There are no shots to combat it. The batsmen play a front foot shot like it is outside offstump. I tried on-driving it but he got LBW and I also tried flicking it where he got LBW. Any chance you could fix this.

I really like this patch but the two things above have let it down. I love the fact that we can finally cut a ball bowled from a paceman and I really like all of the improvments to the batting (exept the Front foot defence) The bowling need some work but other then that it is still a great patch which makes the game alot more fun.

hi boss buddy,

i tried your new patch a short time, but i can only agree with "cricket_60". there are only two points to care about really. but buddy, what in the hell is the cursor? a big cursor isnt a bad idea, but this huge one, i think its overdone. ive tried to change it with your CGP1 and had good results - i hope you dont mind ?! the defense shot mentioned by cricket_60 is the only problem. hope you can fix the .saf.
without his two points, its a good improvement - keep up good work.

take care

akira

Gr8 Patch

Hi Boss ,

I did get chance to play a 20 over match with ur patch batting is certainly gr88 awesome work full marks to u on that :clap .as India I scored 155 in 20 overs with yuvraj singh hitting a 50 .The bf shots and playing a spinner has been done wonderfully but alas ....... I still lost the match bcos of ur large bowling cursor my bowlers sprayed the ball like anything and england won by 156/2 in 19th over .It has become a very big problem bowling now with such a big cursor there doesn't seem any way to have a good line or length and wickets are now at the cpu's mercy . The f/w defensive shot i didn't try much but i cud play those balls with my leg glance .Boss can u pls fix the big cursor bug or we wud landup using autoplay for bowling .
I think akira in his review suggested a way to get back to original cursor ,
akira cud u please tell me how to do it (if boss doesn't mind).

Please boss release an updated version of your patch asap with a smaller cursor.

Agree with others, a smaller bowling curser is required, I don't have a problem with the front foot defense shot. You just have to make sure you get in behind it to block it. Besides that every other shot is looking good. Keep up the cool work.

Users who are viewing this thread