DOWNLOAD NOW - Cricket2002 CoolGamePlayPatch Released!

tutsipoppy

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
[color=#000000:post_uid4]looks quite OK but the main thing i wanna ask is that since we have to play the game in NORMAL difficuly mode.....will the CPU play as good as we doo n will give us a good enough challange.

looking forward to reply.[/color]

A

amber22

I tried the patch , and I tell you man it is the best patch I have ever seen.This patch was much required since a long period of time and now we get it.Great work boss.
As you mentioned that the speed of Med-Fast bowlers has been incresed , is it only for CPU or for both CPU and me because only CPU bowlers speed had increased.

B

boss

[color=#000000:post_uid14]Hi,
amber22 and tutsipoppy, firstupon thanks for refreshingly quick feedback.

Tutispoppy,
but the main thing i wanna ask is that since we have to play the game in NORMAL difficuly mode.....will the CPU play as good as we doo n will give us a good enough challange.

Yes, as i play few ODIs, TESTs, the CPU is not a cake walk!, It play more sensibly and pose u good enough challenge rest assure!, but will try set of files for HARD mode is well

Amber22,

As you mentioned that the speed of Med-Fast bowlers has been incresed , is it only for CPU or for both CPU and me because only CPU bowlers speed had increased.
At present, the speed think is with CPU only!, but the human player can't attain that speed, but happily u get the bounce, movement, swing, spin whatever there for offering!, but soon someone find how to get that speed for human also..,

Thanks!
A.R.Karthik aka BOSS :)[/color]

kmk1284

Club Cricketer
sorry dude dont take it personal i hope u dont cause this will help u to make better patches in the future

Edited By kmk1284 on 1048399437

B

boss

post deleted
sorry dude dont take it personal i hope u dont cause this will help u to make better patches in the future

[b:post_uid0]c'mon KMK1284 dude, what's your problem!, post it right here mate!. I say this patch is beta and will have lots of room to improve. If u can't speak up the problem just stay away and don't scare others by racy language, who can give any valuable suggestions!. Just Keep u'r mind open man!,

Boss :but///:[/b:post_uid0]

kmk1284

Club Cricketer
<span style='color:#000000:post_uid0'>hey dude wats wrong why was my post deleted did it have any foul language or anethin else u ppl just cant delete posts cause u dont like.if i dont dont like smthing u cant make me like it cmon put it back up there so the creator dude (of the patch) can see where his stuff goes wrong and then maybe he will hopefully solve in in his coming updates

anywayz boss dude for starters some of the problems with ur patch are
1)cant play square cut of front foot
2)shots go in weird directions (almost all the times timing cant be wrong always)
3)comp a i is foolish as ever(not ur mistake)
i played a matchnwith zim and nz with me as zim and finished with 90+ in 10 overs and then when nz batted they were 12/8 and finally were out for 25+ so as u can see comp dosent posses a challenge still

thats all dude dont for a moment think that i made racial comments bout u or for that matter some1 else cause u see the mssg "post deleted" i dont kno who did it but whoever it was

what was ur problemo</span>

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
<span style='color:#000000:post_uid0'>I for one definitely didn't delete your post.
And secondly, the post has not been deleted it has just been edited and "post deleted" has been put there.
Could the admin/mod who edited KMK's post please tell him why was it done ?</span>

A

amber22

KMK please check whether you are playing in Normal MOde or not because this patch works on Normal

U

UnderTaker

hey dude wats wrong why was my post deleted did it have any foul language or anethin else u ppl just cant delete posts cause u dont like.if i dont dont like smthing u cant make me like it cmon put it back up there so the creator dude (of the patch) can see where his stuff goes wrong and then maybe he will hopefully solve in in his coming updates
kmk

u made a valuable critisism about boss' patch. but u could have used decent words to tell that. i read it today morning. i dont know who edited the post. but i think this is the reason.

thanx
UnderTaker

kmk1284

Club Cricketer
KMK please check whether you are playing in Normal MOde or not because this patch works on Normal
yes

hey undertaker dude i didnt use anything bad so that it needed to be deleted

Edited By kmk1284 on 1048485615

B

boss

<span style='color:#000000:post_uid0'>[b:post_uid0]
hey dude wats wrong why was my post deleted did it have any foul language or anethin else u ppl just cant delete posts cause u dont like.if i dont dont like smthing u cant make me like it cmon put it back up there so the creator dude (of the patch) can see where his stuff goes wrong and then maybe he will hopefully solve in in his coming updates

anywayz boss dude for starters some of the problems with ur patch are
1)cant play square cut of front foot
2)shots go in weird directions (almost all the times timing cant be wrong always)
3)comp a i is foolish as ever(not ur mistake)
i played a matchnwith zim and nz with me as zim and finished with 90+ in 10 overs and then when nz batted they were 12/8 and finally were out for 25+ so as u can see comp dosent posses a challenge still

thats all dude dont for a moment think that i made racial comments bout u or for that matter some1 else cause u see the mssg "post deleted" i dont kno who did it but whoever it was

what was ur problemo

O.K. u like the dude word so much na, have fun!. But coming to the problems u figured out:

1. Frontfoot square drive is removed from the patch and repalced with squarecut for annoyoing cpu batsman that will try to drive u all the time. It's not playing more these days!.

2. Timing of the shot should be perfect. It always not going wrong and certainly not recommended for new DUDES :;):, practice!, If u say play the shot late it mostly ends in more finer. If u play too soon, it'll be in front of wicket. For eg: if u play late squarecut it ends in thirdman area, if u play early the squarecut it ends in front of coverside or even straighter. If u only play it PERFECTLY it ends in there and thereabouts of squareside. Though it can be played under Normal Mode It's not so normal and hard to play.
3. These kind of things never happened to me like of Newzees belt down for 25!. Mostly whenever i play the CPU scores atleast 50 to 90 defends on pitches and they also gave me run for the money. I think u extremely bowled that well or all u'r zim's are GOD DUDES.

But i don't know what's wrong with the "POST DELETED" think!, Time will tell. If KMK DUDE didn't tell anything it's so fine!,

O.k. for any feedback. I'll begin a new patch soon after all feedbacks given. But one thing never know how to change the base CPU strategy. Upto that we can modding other config files or hold our breathe until CRICKET'2004. Probably released in October'2003!

Regards
Karthik.A.R. :laugh: [/b:post_uid0]</span>

kmk1284

Club Cricketer
ok fine i dont know to play ok.
but but but whoever deleted my post put it back so that the kartik can see(and read )that i had nothing to say bout him.
so its not all funny DUDE!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread