Challenges for Aussies in World Cup 2007

Indiangod

International Coach
ZexyZahid said:
What are you saying? Fleming bowled a no ball then when Donald was run out? I didn't know that.

I remember vaguely the name Pringle. Didn't he use to play for South Africa?

But I think the rules won't change much as I said. With a tie, the previous result between two teams will count.

Thier was two pringles in 92 world cup one was playing for England and one was playing for South Africa.

PakiFan

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
If it is a tie both nations will be compliaing "we won it"......."we played better". Just arguements all the way untill the next world cup.
No, no one would say "we won it", i am sure both will abuse the umpiring first
"that decision would have gone in our way", "that umpire was an asshole, he didn't give a plumb", "that player was actually not out but given out, else we would have won the match easily".......... and then both nations will abuse eachothers players "see how our batsmen spanked you, dont u remember?", "It seems you have forgot how our batsman thrashed you all over the ground" :D :D :D :D :D
That is all what is going to be happen after a tie :D :D :D

This time the umpires will not make a mistake like they did in the semi-final Australia vs South africa 99, where the ball DOnald was run out, Fleming actually oversepped, if you puase the video just when Fleming is about to release the ball.
but if in the case of Pak-India final, if the umpires are going to repeat these kind of mistakes again, then i assure you that the suffering team will screw the umpire rite in the middle of the pitch :D :D :D :D :D

Last edited:

Indiangod

International Coach
Then the umpire will be huge under pressure to make the correct decisions........he might aswell give evrey lbw decision to the 3rd umpire.

Indiangod

International Coach
cricket doctor said:
It could be India also and Tendulkar will retire at the end. :onpc

I could be........Inzy already as got a winners medal........Tendulkar the greatest batsmen in our era deserves a winners medal.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
nah, i feel sachin will retire after a couple of series after the WC. India will win it, with a young, fresh side under the leadership of dravid who i think will retire.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Any of the major teams could win it. Aus are still favourites if McGrath stays fit, if not its all wide open. Pakistan, NZ and SA will be tough to beat. India on their day will also be hard to beat.

ajay2k5

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Australia won't win it, and I hope India and Pakistan don't get close as there my most hated teams.

So South Africa, New Zealand, England and Windies because there on there own turf.

Indiangod

International Coach
Cricketman93 said:
nah, i feel sachin will retire after a couple of series after the WC. India will win it, with a young, fresh side under the leadership of dravid who i think will retire.

I hope your right.

Users who are viewing this thread