Champions League 2010-Squads

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
good that Rahane has been selected for this, for which team will Bravo play, though he has somehow lost his place to Pollard in the MI team so he might turn to be a bushranger.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Even McCullum played for Otago last time, and he's the most money hungry Kiwi, so I'd expect Ross to play for CD, but stranger things have happened.

New South Wales didn't want Brendon McCullum last year though.

From what I've read about this tournament the IPL teams decide if they want a certain player to play for them or not, so really the player has no choice in the matter. If Bangalore want Ross Taylor (and they will) they'll get him but will have to pay Central 200,000 for his services, which all goes to the said team not the player. When you factor in how much each team makes just for playing in this tournament Central Districts will probably make close to half a million dollars just for showing up alone.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
The problem for RCB is that they've also got Kallis and White. They've only got six internationals, but it will cost them more than half a million to get them all.

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
RCB In Deep Trouble No Ross Taylor,J Kallis M Boucher And C White For CLT20 I Guess They Will Play For Their Home team :(

Users who are viewing this thread