Changing field with keyboard

dmpcs

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I've not found a solution to this:
Playing on PC with keyboard, when I try to change my field settings (moving a specific player to another position) the cursor seems to be stuck and I can only change that fielder to the nearest position. I have submitted this to the bug report and have been searching for an idea, perhaps there's another button to press that I'm missing?

Mahin Dresden

School Cricketer
Playing on PC with keyboard, when I try to change my field settings (moving a specific player to another position) the cursor seems to be stuck and I can only change that fielder to the nearest position. I have submitted this to the bug report and have been searching for an idea, perhaps there's another button to press that I'm missing?
Did you find any solution?
Ive been scouring the entire internet and couldnot find any solution
I think we should email to the devs about this

abhinavpmathur

School Cricketer
Same for me, specific player placements are not working for keyboard. I just have picked few of the presets closest to what I need and I go with them only.

Users who are viewing this thread