Changing stadiums for test series

A

Ajit

I never use alt+tab, so I am not the correct person to be asked, but I think you have to close the game completely.

A

Ajit

Originally posted by pakiya505+Sep 29 2004, 12:38 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pakiya505 @ Sep 29 2004, 12:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Ajit@Sep 27 2004, 07:44 PM
also a guess what second half(of stadium byte) is supposed to do, have a look at the dates

also i think which teams are playing is not decided by the single byte that has been discussed somewhere above because no change happens even when I change those bytes too...and some of the values get restored

pls throw some light on this... [/b][/quote]
stadiums are bit confusing as they are mixed-up with dates and i don't think we have fully cracked it.

but teams are easy.

its quite simple(for ING cup here)
1. i say don't think of offsets, just remember 786000, go to this offset and around this you find some bytes
2. guess which ones are for the teams(this has to guessed). you could see in yellow circles - the teams that participate(don't mind groupings), the one 01 in red+yellow means which one is user controlled.
3. the blue ones say which ones participate in the respective matches.

P

pakiya505

yeah ajit i sorted that ALT+TAB thing out...we have to get out of it completely...

one more thing... it was posted somewhere that 785992 controls the number of teams in the tournament - but i didnt find agreeing values at this position in World Series and County Season...

the stadia are really convoluted...managed to change Perth in to Hobart once but lower down somewhere thre was a different byte value for Hobart...

also pls note that its not always near by 786000 that you find these values...for the County season the offsets from where the fixtures are controlled are as follows:

Frizzel fixtures - top group- offset - 811668
Frizzel - bottom group - 813108

C&G Trophy offset - 868068

National League Offset - 840228

any way a county mod was made a few weeks back where the maker had changed the rosters of counties to Intl teams and played the season with full international teams but his problem was that the team name showed was the County name so we can change that problem soon enough...

A

Ajit

the guy must have worked very hard to create it. replacing so many players is not an easy task.

P

pakiya505

i think he just put Indian players in Warwickshire and the same for almost all the counties...i intend to do a bit more than that... some of the posts in his thread talked abt the matches with intl sides being played at English county grounds and not the grounds in the respective countries... i seriously think we can overcome this problem in a few days' time...lets c if my optimism is justified or not

Users who are viewing this thread