Cheaters In ICC 3 Online !

Status
Not open for further replies.

tassietiger

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well, at least I can say it wasn't me, just take a look at my team's record and you'll believe me.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Haha, this is hilarious. Its only a table Gammy, if you dont want to play against cheats then don't challenge them or accept their challenges.

gammyind

School Cricketer
I didnt pm you back because I wanted to discuss the matter in front of everybody in the forum.

he has beaten me i have beaten him, thats y i question you as he has played me a number of times and no evidence of cheating. he has played 80 odd matches and lost 10 or so, if he is cheating that much, is he that silly to lose!

You are talking about MOOCHY.If you see I have told earlier that I have played him and beaten him also.What I was having problem with him was that I clearly saw him win 5 county games before I could finish 1 ODI game.Do I need more proof ?
Is there any harm to play few games with others in between lose few when you have got more than 50 easy wins from a friend.HE is not SILLY because of which he his losing few games so that nobody doubt him

i did pm you i wanted to see what you had to say as u also accused me of cheating with NO proof.

i have a 3rd season yorks side, maybe 4th even :) that has played 210 odd matches, i have played most people, i do also soemtimes just go on for s short time, soemtimes just to chat, you can take me leaving without playing as whatever, if you think i have played 210 matches against myself or a friend then hmmmm "give me some of what your taking".

It was after the pm I accused you.That too I never accused you I asked others members whether they have played you very early on when your team was new.So far nobody has come forward.

I already had 5 teams so far and played around 50 games with each and then retired them for various reasons.Then also you are tellling me you have played most people but you have not played me once all this while.ITS STRANGE.

Many Many times you were online when I was but still we never played.Pease dont tell me to play now since now it doesnt matter if you play or not.Also I hope few new users with few posts will not turn up and say that they have played you in the early stages.

if you think i have played 210 matches against myself or a friend then hmmmm "give me some of what your taking".

I will proof it in a very short time that it can be done.I today called up my friend and he very soon will buy this game.Once he does that everybdoy including you will see HOW IT IS DONE AND HOW MANY HAS DONE IT?

maybe if ur going to pick at him, hell why not have a go at everyone ranked above you, thos with no losses coz certainly they couldnt win by themselves they must be cheating!

It is because of this it is proofed I am not whining and lying since I have mentioned the name of few whom I myself saw cheating and so I never told that everyone above me are cheating.THEY ARE NOT CHEATING AND I ENJOY TO PLAY WITH THEM EVEN IF I LOSE !

So many people has dodged sides, ie re-do contract screen until get good players, or get 20 odd internationals, change budgets etc.... its been part of every icc online game even bak in 2000 when it was launched, it hasnt been corrected then so it wont now, if you dont like what a person does gammy, dont play them, set ur own example instead of whining about it.

Are you accepting that you too do it ?

Haha, this is hilarious. Its only a table Gammy, if you dont want to play against cheats then don't challenge them or accept their challenges.

I know its hilarious but at the same time its a serious issue also.I know its only a table but there is no harm if we discuss such issue since this forum is meant to do it.
We cant enjoy when you know the rank you are standing in is not the one where you should be.

Last edited:

destruction

School Cricketer
gammy this is for u

ye i am playing with moochy.and i even agree that i gott 5-8 free county wins from a freind of mine(plz note:its not spash!!):noway
but u cant challenge my ability to be at what i am now
i have defeated the top sides even come$gone who is a cheat himself and u had a nightmare against him!!!
so plzz gammy u r no one to say that i dont deserve it!!
u can bring any side against me..i will see to it that i win against each of them(unless they dont have frod sides..like india-world-champ,india-rules,!!samsays!!,come$gone,killing_playboy,blah blah blah)
so plz gammy stay in ur limits!!!

iloveireland

Panel of Selectors
I think this thread should be closed. It is getting abusive and I think these people don't know wat they are talking about. There is no way to stop cheating. There is no way possible. People are going to cheat if they can. Some people believe winning is everything. If you don't want to run into cheaters don't play. Challenge people you who aren't cheat or you can just take the good from the bad.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Mate, in all honesty, get over it. ICC III is a game, who gives a damn if some losers are cheating.

jc_z3

School Cricketer
gammy i kno u can get free wins, get the opponet to delcare at 0 score 1 run declare then get them to declare again or in onedayers get the to use a side full of keepers and bopwlers- get them out for 50 and score them in 5 overs, both take little or no time, everyone knows how to do it and that some do use that method, you arent telling of anything new,
and no i wont offer to play you, i make a point of not playing those who throw accusations around. i also do pick my opponents-ones who i enjoy playing- people i get along well and can chat with. dont take this the worng way but peoiple who continuously come on and go play me play me etc and when u decline then go 'your scared" or "u dont deserve to be 1" its crap, its a game of choice- i play who i want when i want and get sick of people who continuously challenge even after being declined. you made no effort wat so ever to pm to ask to play me, even after a month or two ago i pm'ed you asking to play you, you never replied, this was after another one of your rants, where u said i was never online.
the issue i have with you is you come on here and complain which is all well and good for awareness etc... but what you really should do is take screenshots and email chris @ childish things and then the problem make get solved, there have already been people banned from the game.
but agin the issue is piracy, there are a huge amount of users of icc that have illegal copies of game and can have as many online accounts as possible, so banning one they just use another log in name, so in the end you choose ur opponents play for fun and dont play those who you believe thatare playing with an unfair advantage.

in response to "Are you accepting that you too do it ?
i have didged my side, in respect that i have re-done the end of season a few times to see whether i could sign a certain player, no more- no exceptional yuouth no millions of overseas, late this week i will be posting my SPASH side for everyone to download and use as i may be retiring it soon to just play offline.
if you have a specific issue with me gammy then please message me and solve it.

iloveireland

Panel of Selectors
apparently its a 'very serious matter', forget Global Warming world leaders, people are cheat online with ICC07.

World Leaders: OMG. Send out all remaining troops. This is a real crisis. Your right, we should focus more on this.

:D

gammyind

School Cricketer
First of all I have no personel hatred towards anybody mark my word anybody and this is not the first forum that I am visiting.I myself while writing my last post thought that it is getting personal which wasnt my aim while I started this thread.I just wanted to discuss a issue which was bothering me and which was discouraging me to go online.

So my sincere apology to anybody who are displeased with anything I wrote in any of my earlier post.

I rest my case with telling anybody who in their hearts know they cheat to stop doing it since you are discouraging people like me to go online and in return getting nothing.One day will come when there will no user online to play when you would like to play fairly.

P.S. : I wont pm anybody so please dont pm me regarding this issue and this was my last post in this thread.

But you should praise my effort since atleast this thread got the forum alive with 23 replies in very less time.;)

Last edited:

gammyind

School Cricketer
I told I wont post in this thread but I had to since this gang of cheaters are harrasing me online.They are coming up with different names and trying to play with me with their edited team.

I played the same guy called COME$GONE but he was online with a different name.This time I purposely played him so that I can take screenshots of his players stats.After that i disconnected since I can lose points but cant give points to this cheaters.Here are the screen shots for those who believe editing players ability in ICC 3 is not possible till now...............

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    56 KB · Views: 25
  • 2.png
    2.png
    60.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 3.png
    3.png
    55 KB · Views: 16

gammyind

School Cricketer
Few More.............

Attachments

• 4.png
    4.png
    47.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 5.png
    5.png
    53.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 6.png
    6.png
    56.2 KB · Views: 11

gammyind

School Cricketer
Few more of his players................

Attachments

• 7.png
    7.png
    49 KB · Views: 10
  • 8.png
    8.png
    47.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 9.png
    9.png
    55.1 KB · Views: 8

gammyind

School Cricketer
Another Few...............

Attachments

• 10.png
    10.png
    53.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 11.png
    11.png
    48.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Untitled76.png
    Untitled76.png
    63.1 KB · Views: 11

destruction

School Cricketer
Hey Even I Am Sorry Gammy
Even I Din Wanted To Get Personal
I Took Free Wins Coz One Batsrad Gave Me A County Dc Purposely,i Was Frustrated So....
Anyways Peace!!!!

destruction

School Cricketer
i caught one more fraud team just see their records they make me cry
untitled2.JPG.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/66536979/untitled2.JPG.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/66537507/untitled5.JPG.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/66538066/untitleddff.JPG.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.