Cricket Captain 2018 Club Editor

mimf

School Cricketer
what column and row is the address for contract length. eg(ipl contract lenght)
for the 2018 version?

Maklet901

School Cricketer
Looks like you've done some excellent work here.

With the previous editor I used (2009, so some time ago) it would just open up whichever team was currently being displayed. So if I had Surrey's details open, I'd be editing Surrey's budget even if the save was for Northants (as all good saves should be)
Can I edit international players . I am stuck on 2010 CC because of editor but want to move on if I am able to edit international players age and players ability. I like to rename players,e.g pointing or Lara and give them skills . ICC 2018. I see your other post about 2020 ICC. So whichever suits my play style I will buy that game and use your editor?

weetabixharry

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Can I edit international players . I am stuck on 2010 CC because of editor but want to move on if I am able to edit international players age and players ability. I like to rename players,e.g pointing or Lara and give them skills . ICC 2018. I see your other post about 2020 ICC. So whichever suits my play style I will buy that game and use your editor?

You can edit players' names in Cricket Captain. However, if you want to use any real international players (from cricket history), then you don't need to create them yourself. Every international player in cricket history is already in the CC 2020 game database.

Using the CC 2020 Editor, I think it is possible to transfer those players (Ponting, Lara, Bradman, etc.) into your squad, but I haven't test it very much. If you read through the CC 2020 Editor forum thread, then you can see some of its features.

Users who are viewing this thread