Making an icc editor

Cottager

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hello planet cricket. I've spent the last few days learning things through artmoney on how to edit the game. I think I've pretty much learnt everything. the following are on icc2006, but I'm assured that the same editing techniques would work on all versions of icc:

khaju5.jpg

mmjq0.jpg

I can edit the following:

batting abilities
bowling abilities
names
ages
nationalities
injuries
contracts
salaries
batting preferences
bowling style
player classifications (all rounder, opener)
wicket keeper ability
bowling and batting analysis' in the form section
all batting and bowling statistics in all forms of the game (career, current and last year)

I think that's it, but there's probably other things I'm forgetting to say.

anyway, that's not to gloat of course. what I would like is to make an editor that both makes this easier for me to do, but also makes the entire icc community able to access these techniques more easily. note, this would be an editor that is for editing the game whilst you play it I think, not editing it pre-game or save-game.

BUT I have no experience making programmes, or doing anything of the sort. which is why I come to you lot, some of whom do have experience in making programmes. is there anybody that fancies a bit of a project, in collaboration with me, to make an editor for icc?

cheers
Nick

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Read the thread on "making editors for cricket games" in the computers forum and try to persuade Kshitiz Indian to write a tutorial on memory editing which you will need for any ICC editor.

Dondogz

Club Cricketer
batting abilities
bowling abilities
names
ages
nationalities

injuries
contracts
salaries
batting preferences
bowling style
wicket keeper ability
all batting and bowling statistics in all forms of the game (career, current and last year)

I can only do bolded:(

metallics2006

International Coach
Just form a community with people that you trust mate. There is some degree of cheating in every online game that I know of.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
I was originally against the idea of cheating due to the fact that people would cheat online but recently I've changed my mind so i can keep the game updated and the like.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Read the thread on "making editors for cricket games" in the computers forum and try to persuade Kshitiz Indian to write a tutorial on memory editing which you will need for any ICC editor.
Passing on the work eh? :p

Nah just kidding, I'll try and do my best. Although there's a lot to learn before he can do things easily...

Anyways, further discussion in the Making editor's thread.

Allrounder18

Banned
This will be real coooooooooooooooooool now we will be able to edit stats plus we can edit any regen so as to balance the game (like giving Zimbabwe an goodish Allrounder ,keeper etc just to make game more balance.)

Kshitiz Indian I will be very thankful to you if you super wise this project (as I know you and Barmyarmy are the best programmers out here :D)

Counting days to reach the release of this thing:eek:

Anarchy666

School Cricketer
batting abilities
bowling abilities
names
ages
nationalities

injuries
contracts
salaries
batting preferences
bowling style
wicket keeper ability

I can only do bolded:(

all of that can be done in ArtMoney.

Users who are viewing this thread