Cheers Guys

Highlander999

ICC President
I think it is appropriate to thank Simon and Rhys for all the work these guys have done for PCPL. We can all agree it has been a massive success, drawing people to cricsim, in the break between seasons. All their hard work is appreciated and they have done a top notch job. Also thanks to Jack and Dean for all the work they have done as well with PCPL.

Cheers guys :)

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thank you very much, on behalf of myself a Rhys, its been extremely difficult at times.

I'd like to extend the thanks to Colin who has done a hell of a lot behind the scenes at the beginning with me, and he basically helped me set it up!

Thanks to Treva who is kind enough to simulate the matches, and ofcourse thank you to Rhys who stepped up, or in, when I was finding it slightly difficult. I couldn't have done half as much without him!

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Yeah, it's been a lot of fun. Thanks for putting in all the hard work to make this great, guys :cool:

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Thanks a lot guys, I for one am loving the whole tournament!

khalek

Panel of Selectors
Yeah great job simbazz and rhys...:cheers this will be the best cricket tourney on the net...;)

tassietiger

International Cricketer
As much as we've had our differences over one topic in particular, you've put in a lot of work and that must be appreciated. Well done.

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
Great job rhys and Simon! Even though I wasn't here for the full season...I had fun for the part that I was...Great job again!

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Great work Rys and of course Simon the two organisers were brilliant . We all enjoyed the first season which was full of drama . Hope the second season will be much more better and enjoyable .

Users who are viewing this thread