IPL Chennai Super Kings

naresh091

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yeah his mere presence will be a huge morale boost,but he wont feature in many matches.Our batting lineup is always strong and the fact that we cant drop anyone of Bollinger,Morkel,Hayden or Muralidaran will make him stay away from being part of the XI.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Big game tomorrow vs Mumbai. If we lose tomorrow, we have to win all our remaining 4 games to qualify for the semifinals, which will be a hard thing to do in a format like T20. Hope the home crowd and the advantage helps us win against MI.

Balaji in for Tyagi is the only change I see!

King Cricket

International Coach
Hope you guys lose tomorrow against Mumbai. Otherwise, whatever chance is still left for KKR to proceed to the semis will be lost.

C'mon Sachin, do your former opening partner a favour! :p

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Hope you guys lose tomorrow against Mumbai. Otherwise, whatever chance is still left for KKR to proceed to the semis will be lost.

C'mon Sachin, do your former opening partner a favour! :p

For KKR, they have to win 4 out of 5 to reach the semis. I dont think KKR has got to the point where the result of somebody else's match influences their campaign.

Hope CSK wins against MI tomorrow! That could set up a good clash between KKR and CSK (in Chennai) which is about to come up.

irottev

School Cricketer
Chennai have done really well. I felt their side was a bit weak looking at the start but now with the guys from the Aussie tour joining them they're a lot stronger. They're in contention. They did really well to win a bunch of games and sit in the top 4 with the team they had.

It's a shame Oram was replaced, but as said, Channai needed a bowler so it's not a bad thing.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Chennai always does better in the latter half of the tourmanent than the first half. We just scrape through. If that happens this time, we would be lucky and happy. 4 out of 5 to win is still tight.

naresh091

International Cricketer
Bad loss.Our batting came a cropper.Dhoni has hit bad form.He came before Hussey and Badri,but batted lethargically. Now we need to win all 3 games left,and I'm not sure if we'll qualify for the semis even then.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I would rather say, it was tough batting conditions & we failed to utilize in bowling. Spinners were the key today & we missed the spin king in line up. Hence the penalty of loss.

naresh091

International Cricketer
I wont blame our spinners.Ashwin was just brilliant today and Jakati bowled reasonably well too.I'm sure Murali wouldnt have done anything better.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Our batting lost us the game today. With 138, its very hard to defend with our bowling attack. Ashwin and Jakati bowled very well. We didnt miss Murali.

3 to win out of 3 to make it for sure. 2 to win to remain in contention. Hope Bangalore beat KKR tonight.

Last edited:

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
There you go, dude. God is on your side.

Ha ha... Now KKR and Chennai are tied but with Chennai having a higher run rate. The next game for both the sides is against each other (Chennai vs KKR). Whoever wins, has a better chance of reaching the semifinals. If KKR lose, they have an almost impossible chance of making it because their net run rate is the worst out of Chennai, Rajasthan and KKR (only DC is behind them in NRR).

Hope Mumbai secure their semifinal spot tomorrow by beating Rajasthan and Bangalore beat Deccan in the coming match. Chennai vs KKR is going to be the crucial game that will tell the course of the semifinalists.

Users who are viewing this thread