Chris 24's Creations Thread *GLOBAL T20 CANADA 2019 FULL TEAMS RELEASED 29/06/19*

chris24

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned

Hey man, here is the bat and I added a couple of things to it myself for realism, based on Dravid's own design including the initials and arrows on the side. This what you were looking for?

s5qTtse.jpg

4zxVwqK.jpg

3hQt38Z.jpg

j2j5zhy.jpg

TzkolJh.jpg

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Hey Mate sick creations I was wondering is there any chance of this bat I saw butler using it in the ipl and loved it

kahuna-rr-edition.png

chris24

Club Captain
Hey Mate sick creations I was wondering is there any chance of this bat I saw butler using it in the ipl and loved it

kahuna-rr-edition.png
Thanks mate, yeah I can have a go at that, colours and design make it so it probably won't be the easiest but I'll let you know how I get on with it.

Jalen

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Props to you, these all look amazing. Seems like everyone, including me are grateful for the time you've put in. By any chance, when you get the time can you have a go at this bat. If it is too difficult I understand but thanks anyways.

Attachments

• IMG_2045.JPG
    IMG_2045.JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 6

chris24

Club Captain
Props to you, these all look amazing. Seems like everyone, including me are grateful for the time you've put in. By any chance, when you get the time can you have a go at this bat. If it is too difficult I understand but thanks anyways.

I can give that a try tomorrow, but I'll be honest the amount of colours there it will be difficult to do in 10 images without losing an immense amount of detail, but a challenge is also good.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Another one sorry to add to your list but your doing a amazing job

Cv2sqftXgAAzIS7.jpg

Reactions: DAP

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey man, here is the bat and I added a couple of things to it myself for realism, based on Dravid's own design including the initials and arrows on the side. This what you were looking for?

s5qTtse.jpg

4zxVwqK.jpg

3hQt38Z.jpg

j2j5zhy.jpg

TzkolJh.jpg
Wow bro . Juz wow. ! Absolutely fantastic:) thanks fr the design . Did u use HD logo of Britannia?

Reactions: DAP

Users who are viewing this thread