Classic Matches??

If we can get a roster editor done then it shouldnt be too hard to create some classic matches. They won't be exactly like the 2005 ones were but you could still do them.

I believe there might just be some.

The demo says that it is not the final prodcue.
Maybe the Codies are waiting for the World Cup to get over.
We might have a few from it.

I can already see one.
*Saf v Net [Hit six sixes in an over]

iceman_waugh said:
I believe there might just be some.

The demo says that it is not the final prodcue.
Maybe the Codies are waiting for the World Cup to get over.
We might have a few from it.

I can already see one.
*Saf v Net [Hit six sixes in an over]

Codemasters have already said there will be no classic matches this time.

barmyarmy said:
Don't think there are any. Having seen the roster I don't think there are any extra teams either.

Where have you seen the rosters? Could you post them?

Cheers.

Kshitiz_Indian said:
He saw them in the demo as Codies have somehow bundled extra files in the demo.....

They're all in the TeamAndPlayerInfo.bag. Download my lineup editor from the downloads forum.

Kshitiz_Indian said:
Yeah i know that, i think thats how i told that person colin :D

P.S Ignore this if you were saying this to that person :p

Yeah, I just quoted your post. I know you know ;)

embi said:
If we can get a roster editor done then it shouldnt be too hard to create some classic matches. They won't be exactly like the 2005 ones were but you could still do them.
Sounds great :D

barmyarmy said:
They're all in the TeamAndPlayerInfo.bag. Download my lineup editor from the downloads forum.

Tried it, unfortunately I cannot get the editor to work. Thanks for the advice though. The game is out in a week, so I will be able to see the squads then. My only hope is that the fake names are close enough to the real names for me to be able to tell who is who, especially the teams I don't know that well.

pacers said:
Tried it, unfortunately I cannot get the editor to work. Thanks for the advice though. The game is out in a week, so I will be able to see the squads then. My only hope is that the fake names are close enough to the real names for me to be able to tell who is who, especially the teams I don't know that well.

Both names are there for all teams; real and fake. What error are you getting with the editor? Have you tried unchecking readonly on the file properties?

Users who are viewing this thread