Wishlist: Classic Matches

vibs89

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Now it's time to disscuss what's classic matches u want in BLIC 2005. Since the facts has confirmed there will be a classic matches. So post your opinoun which classic matches u liked to be made into the game.

Well mine is '99 world cup semi-final South Africa v Australia, I remember that was ridiculously close!. Which Australia got tied with south Africa that was my best matches i've evr seen.

The 2'nd is India v Aus: Calcutta, 2001

The greatest test match of the modern era.

gold639

International Coach
Yeah those two matches definetely have to be there,they were awesome.They should also have that tied test between India and Australia.

vibs89

School Cricketer
I hope they add those 2 matches that is the greatest moment ever match in the cricket.

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
india tour of pakistan the first odi when india made 350 plus and pakistan came ver very close to acheive that total' so they have to add this too'

Prakash

Executive member
I hope that we can edit or create a classic match easily like we did for BLC

J.Coney

School Cricketer
1992 World Cup, semi final, After NZ had beaten everyteam in the competition it all ended when meeting there nemesis Pakinstan in the semi final, Pakinstan where in big trouble chasing down 230ish score on a low Eden Park pitch, alot of NZers really thought we where on our way to the final but young pakinstan batsmen called Inzaman-ul-haq changed the fortunes of two nations.

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
gold639 said:
Yeah those two matches definetely have to be there,they were awesome.They should also have that tied test between India and Australia.
well in the Chennai Tied Test perhaps they can give only the last over to play to Shastri with extremely difficult AI coz, thats what it was in 1986...1 over to play and just a few runs to get...he took the wrong single in the end...

I think a great match to have in that list of classics would be the Natwest Trophy Final in 2002...just when Yuvi and Kaif get together...then let the user decide what does he wanna do?

Then one classic test is the one in which Lara and the WI tail hung around to defeat Australia in West Indies...summer of 1999

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Natwest 2002 final
Eng WIN 2004 ICCCT final
Ind-aus klkata 2001 ...............................................

vibs89

School Cricketer
Oh yeah that would be awesome in the final India won because of Mohhamd Kaif. In Natwest final

Ritwik

co-founder
Natwest 2002 Final
India vs Aus, Kolkata 2001
South Africa vs Australia, World Cup 1999
Australia vs West Indies, 4th test (the one in which WI chose well over 400 to win on the last day)
NZ vs Pakistan, world cup 1992

Will add more as I think of them.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
How about the 96 wc semifinal betw ind and sl.the one which was won by sl due to crowd violence.can sart from india at 128/8

gold639

International Coach
The World Cup Final 2003 was very boring(only good part was the aussie innings)

Users who are viewing this thread