CLOSED!! Your team in the Big Ant Studios Cricket game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
Big Ant wants a non-professional club wherein they do not have to wrangle with legal hassles. IPL ,Big Bash are the property of BCCI and CA respectively and hence they cannot add these clubs without prior permission.

What is going here- is a competition for the not-so-well known clubs to get in a cricket game.

That's not what he means. He's requesting that the teams have the right amount of players so he can edit to make the exact ipl squads. At least that's how I read it. But he does have the wrong forum!

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What is going here- is a competition for the not-so-well known clubs to get in a cricket game.

There's no competition - we will enter every club's name into the game.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Are you planning to have an IPL or Big Bash sort of T20 league in the game featuring these clubs?

As far as I am aware we have covered every common format of Cricket competition in the game. The clubs created will be able to enter any of them.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
That's great news. COLOR="Silver"]

----------

[/COLOR]

any chance answer my Q

We have every continent covered, with many teams created by us, plus the Cricket Academy (player creator) is set to come out at the end of the month which I think will add many more.

TopPlayer

County Cricketer
We have every continent covered, with many teams created by us, plus the Cricket Academy (player creator) is set to come out at the end of the month which I think will add many more.

Thanks will be looking forward for that.

kiwilad82

School Cricketer
Would love to create NZ domestic comp if not in game so would love to add the following teams....

Otago Volts
Canterbury Wizards
Wellington Firebirds
Central Stags
Northern Knights
Auckland Aces

Hope I have 6 grounds in NZ to choose from eg University Oval Dunedin for Otago, Eden Park for Auckland etc.. If not will we have some custom or made up grounds to choose from to asign to the teams we create? For example a random oval shaped ground with a pavillion or stand where we can change the name of the ground? Can kind be a let down creating a team but not being able to play on your home ground.

Ever since playing Shane Warne cricket 96 on Mega Drive back in the day I have been dreaming for a cricket game that Im going to be satisfied with and finally it looks like Its a bout to happen! Cheers Ross :)

alfa_beta

Club Cricketer
As far as I am aware we have covered every common format of Cricket competition in the game. The clubs created will be able to enter any of them.

Can't wait for the day when I come back home, see the Big Ant Cricket game in my mail-box, tear the parcel hurriedly while running towards my PS3. Finally turn the PS3 on, insert the game and start a Test match at hardest difficulty and get out for 20. Then I go to an easier mode but still struggle to score 50 and am forced to hit the nets to improve my game :yes

Last edited:

alfa_beta

Club Cricketer
^If you want to get out on 20, your opponents should be South Africa. :thumbs

For better longevity I am hoping I suck against the likes of Zimbabwe and Ireland :D Have hated the fact that in just a few hours I can master the game and scoring at a rate of 10+ easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread