Closest matches

bubba2005

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
What is your closest match? Mine was final of tri series of Ind-Win-Sri tri series b/w Ind and Sri.I was Ind & made 190 on a pitch which favored pacers.The Sri's made 181 all out & I won by 9 runs.What are you're closest wins or loses?

G

Gilchrist

I have had a few one wicket runs and wicket wins and losses.

p0k3y

School Cricketer
Warwickshire, on the Twenty20 games, did you look at the other teams scores, when i played with gloucs, i managed to get 147/7, which in real life is below average, but after looking at everyone elses scores, it was the highest. Other teams were getting 89 in the first innings and loosing. Looks like the Twenty20 could be a poor representation of the real thing.

joem87

Club Cricketer
it always seems to be like that in the cpu's game, but i put up 197 in a Twenty20 game against surrey and still lost! then all the other games appear to have difficulty knocking off 90! ah well at least its there and i'm not to bothered about the low scores in it really.

Mystical Ninja

School Cricketer
In ICC2002, I was asked to chase down 295 in 45 overs, lost by just 7 runs! The annoying thing is that i was well ahead of the rate with about 10 overs to go (and 7 wickets in hand) and despite the fact that i had set the aggression high, my batsmen dared a few overs in a row and effectively lost me the game. :mad

G

Gilchrist

I was playing as Durham and I was well on top but I fineshed short by about 10 runs chasing 300 or something like that of 45 overs.

warrior123

Club Cricketer
my best chase was i was hampishire and i was chasing arround 280-300 and i was in trouble at 3/80 of 19 overs untill david hussy and ricky ponting put on a 150 run partniship in about 15 overs and i won. eek:

jimbob

Club Cricketer
ive tied a few one dayers for notts. ive lost by 1 run abt 3 times in 2020 games including the final last year against hampshire. its really annoying to loose by 1 run in a one dayer, after i put in all the hard work i just loose it.

jun23

Club Cricketer
i've won by 0 wickets. Needing 1 to win with one wicket in hand i got the first and got run out on the second run, which i didnt even need to take. i dont have a screenshot but if you go to the cricketweb forums and look in the records thread, there are others who have done the same

Darrend1234

<A HREF=http://www.planetcricket.net/forums/showth
i've had loads of won by wickets remaining or 1 or 2 run wins. i did have one 1 wicket win on the last ball needing 7 to win with 9 and 11 in, i think it was harmison and panesar or something for england.

jun23

Club Cricketer
just played a ripper match then.

Had highlights turned off and thought i was playing a county match, after 32 overs i realised it was a one dayer, we were 2/101, and ended up getting 5/196 off our 45 overs. we then had to defend that small target against nottinghamshire, who probably have the best batting lineup in my game, and we had them on the ropes at 3/34 off 11 overs. then they put on 108 in 20 overs and i thought the game was lost, at 3/142 off 31 overs, but the 2 opening bowlers ripped through them, causing them to lose 7/49 and we won by 5 runs, although they still had 4 overs left to bat

ronaldo7777

PC Journalism Contest Winner
In a first class match. I needed 2 wickets and they needed one run in the last over. Gilo bowls a two wicket maiden. Say no more.

Users who are viewing this thread