Coach Comparison

jdeus

FTP World League Div 2 Champion S13
Online Cricket Games Owned
I think that we should have a coach compariosn system so we can compare how successful all of us coaches are.

If you would like to be included in this then please send in the following information.

It will be based on the same principle as how the player rankings on ICC work, thus for this I will need to know;
1. Which nations have been played
2. What the results were against each nation
3. And if you won the series.

All of which need to be seperated into FC and OD games and home and away tours.

Please include friendlies in your stats.

Once you have gone through all home and away tours your new results will override any sanding ones,
eg. If you played WI at home in 2005 and won 3 games, but then played then at home in 2010 and won only 1, the stats from the most recent meeting will go into the stats calculator.

Who wants in??

Last edited:

jdeus

Any in the end I guess it doesn't matter but I think ICC only would be a good start.

bugsssy

School Cricketer
i would but i have only just started so 2 games 2 losses lol...not exactly the stats i want to show ..hahaha

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
This isn't the right forum for something like this, this is for game stories. You should have posted it in one of the game's specific forums.

jdeus

I thought it might be better to have it in the stories section next to all the people who are going to submit their stats.

I don't think its too hard of a concept, after all I just want to know peoples records against what nations and whether they were home or away.

Simple!!

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Since this is an ICC comparison thread (I believe) I have moved it to the ICC forum. This way you will get lots of ICC players to participate.

jdeus

Its ok aus5892, just hope people submit some!!

I got mine and now freddiw's, who else I wonder :p

jdeus

If you tell me what team you are using and what your results have been against various teams and whether they were home or away I will calculate a rating score for your efforts.

This can be compared against other users scores.

Animator!

School Cricketer
I'll probably do this once ICC 2007 comes out. At the moment I dont have the drive to start a new ICC game for this when the new version is a only 2 weeks or so away.

Users who are viewing this thread