Codemasters Brian Lara/Lauren Pope Caption Competition!

langerrox

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Burma's Finest said:
'Lauren forced a smile, but she couldn't help wondering how posing with a large, remote-controlled, black, plastic penis was going to help sell a cricket game.'
imature boy u, lol 6 words only

rubbergenius

Club Cricketer
Thanks for these!

The winners have been decided - and as there were so many good entries I decided to double the prizes and have one signed mini-bat for this forum, and one for the Planetcricket forum.

The winner from the Codemasters forum: Shahid Afridi with "a couple of bouncers"
(appeals to The Sun in us :D )

The winner from the Planetcricket forum: dhruvdeepak with "I want to bowl that maiden over" (good thinking!)

The email will have dhruvdeep's caption though - slightly amended to "Bowl That Maiden Over". We couldn't really be that sexist to put Shahid Afridi's caption on it - a bit too risque!

Thanks to everyone for entering the competition - all much appreciated!

dhruvdeepak - email me at [email protected] with your details or PM me through the Codemasters forum and I'll send through the Brian Lara signed mini-bat.

Shahid Afridi - just PM me with your name/address and I'll send through the Brian Lara signed mini-bat.

:)

Oh, and you can download the nine Lauren Pope photos now:

http://www.codemasters.co.uk/downloads/?downloadid=20735

langerrox

International Coach
rubbergenius said:
Thanks for these!

The winners have been decided - and as there were so many good entries I decided to double the prizes and have one signed mini-bat for this forum, and one for the Planetcricket forum.

The winner from the Codemasters forum: Shahid Afridi with "a couple of bouncers"
(appeals to The Sun in us :D )

The winner from the Planetcricket forum: dhruvdeepak with "I want to bowl that maiden over" (good thinking!)

The email will have dhruvdeep's caption though - slightly amended to "Bowl That Maiden Over". We couldn't really be that sexist to put Shahid Afridi's caption on it - a bit too risque!

Thanks to everyone for entering the competition - all much appreciated!

dhruvdeepak - email me at [email protected] with your details or PM me through the Codemasters forum and I'll send through the Brian Lara signed mini-bat.

Shahid Afridi - just PM me with your name/address and I'll send through the Brian Lara signed mini-bat.

:)

Oh, and you can download the nine Lauren Pope photos now:

http://www.codemasters.co.uk/downloads/?downloadid=20735
he cheated:( he had 3 goes!

Users who are viewing this thread