Codemasters Confirm Patch

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sureshot said:
It's very unlikely, especially if you mean with this Codies patch (when it's released obviously) as for downloading things from here, I can only think of one instance of a virus being on a download and that was a genuine mistake iirc.

That's very reassuring mate! Thanks!

The three things that really need to be fixed are:

1. The ball going through the batsman's pads. This leads to far too many CPU batsmen playing onto their own stumps. The ball goes off the edge and through the pads.

2. The suicidal running.

3. The difficulty level.

StephenFleming

School Cricketer
the most important aspect I reckon would be to have fielders saving the boundary, especially immediately after the 20 overs is up. It is not fun playing a 50 over match and having no fielders out. It ruins the game, even when they put the field out it is not saving boundaries. Last 10 overs should have every single person on the boundary and very few saving singles.

syedkhurram

School Cricketer
Also when a new batsmen emerges from the pavillian to the pitch, the career statistics is displayed but it is not updated even you save your profile, in order to have realism it should be updated according to any previous match of the player.

Also when you save your profile and reload the game next time the Crowd is gone but the sound is there.

khan31

International Coach
I think the running is good. THey run well and occasionally get themselves run out(1 or 2 per match). Or would you prefer it going to the boundary and the AI not running (like in BLIC 05 when ever it when to third man they didn't run)

playkid12

Club Captain
Don't you think the fielders run a bit TOO slow in the outfield? Their speed is nothing compared to the ball speed..even when its not timed ripely...and they dont run straight to the ball...sometimes they make stupid semi-circles to the ball instead of running straight to it..

I think the catching is fine..there just needs to be something that tells you when the catching/fielding meter is coming up...it comes up so suddenly giving no time for reaction.. There should be something that pops up right before the meter telling you that the meter's going to start up now lol

StephenFleming

School Cricketer
I think they compensate for the fast running by throwing the ball back too fast. They all seem to have great arms and get the ball back like it is shot out of a gun.

iiball3

School Cricketer
when is it coming out? and where can i get it when it does.?

Users who are viewing this thread