PC Patch and Xbox 360 Auto-Update News

exprezzo

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
The latest announcement for you:

Thank you for your patience in waiting for more news on the Xbox 360 auto-update and PC patch.

To get the 360 autoupdate to you as quickly as possible, I can now confirm it will only include a fix for the Xbox Live connectivity issue that some gamers experienced.

The PC patch will include fixes to Vista compatibility issues and we're also still investigating gameplay changes at the present time; more news on this will follow.

Posted by Rubbergenius- Community Administrator (Codemasters Forum)

Last edited:

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This is really great news infact :clap just hope they soon release the patch for PC

king_of_slaves_

School Cricketer
WTF? Why not gameplay improvement for 360? IMO, gameplay owns graphics and if they think that gamers are happy with only good graphics then they can go to hell! :mad

manee

Chairman of Selectors
king_of_slaves_ said:
WTF? Why not gameplay improvement for 360? IMO, gameplay owns graphics and if they think that gamers are happy with only good graphics then they can go to hell! :mad

The versions were produced side by side but are not a port of one another. They obviously feel based on user reviews from websites like xbox.com (may not be exact link) that they got the xbox360 version right.

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
It says that they are investigating the gameplay changes. No gurantee that they will be definately in the patch. Hope they do more than just investigation.

madmattg

International Cricketer
blah, blah, blah and we wont fix anything because we already have your money.

Golden28

Club Cricketer
Makes me sick.

How the hell can they have released this potentially excellent yet fatally flawed game? Then take our money and not put it right even though they know they have a massive problem with the A.I.

When playing with a human opponent the game becomes a real delight. If only they could tune down the aggressiveness of the A.I batting and sort out the A.I fielding placements then the game would be nearly perfect.

Bring on the Art of Cricket. Made by gamers for gamers, not just for money.

cnbd_novice

International Coach
aussie1st said:
Well at least they are investigating gameplay changes, means there is hope
How do we know if the result of the investigation will come into action for BLIC 2007, or later versions??

Genius-Boy

School Cricketer
aussie1st said:
Well at least they are investigating gameplay changes, means there is hope.

Well, I hope so...The gameplay is frustrating me so much...If the gameplay had been fixed, the game would be perfect(more realistic)(the graphics are good, and the same is the variation of shots). If they would fix the crowd sound too, it wouldn't matter...The crowd shouts like a one year old baby!
Hope they release it after have done something...they don't need to hurry...the result of the patch is more important for me.

gb

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
cnbd_novice said:
How do we know if the result of the investigation will come into action for BLIC 2007, or later versions??

How do we know it won't? There is hope, it's better than them not investigating at all isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread