Collision

Kar_ind

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I don't face any frame rate problems ;) . The screenshots depicts true bugs and nothing edited in it. I don't know whether i could post any more screenshots like these., since i've posted almost all the bugs i'm facing with the new hardware. and not the person to fit for the title any more :down:

U

UnderTaker

Originally posted by Kar_ind@May 6 2003, 01:39 AM
I don't face any frame rate problems ;) . The screenshots depicts true bugs and nothing edited in it. I don't know whether i could post any more screenshots like these., since i've posted almost all the bugs i'm facing with the new hardware. and not the person to fit for the title any more :down:
i dont think its any problem with the gfx card or so.. it was 'coz of the game programming..it happens when both the characters come in the same point...and the programming isnt good enough to show them seperate... if the programming is good, the characaters must not have been in a same point..
this happens frequently to me also.. also the batsman might run on to the stumps or the opposite bowler..

thanx
UnderTaker

Kar_ind

Club Cricketer
Originally posted by UnderTaker@May 6 2003, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Kar_ind@May 6 2003, 01:39 AM
i dont think its any problem with the gfx card or so.. it was 'coz of the game programming..it happens when both the characters come in the same point...and the programming isnt good enough to show them seperate... if the programming is good, the characaters must not have been in a same point..
this happens frequently to me also.. also the batsman might run on to the stumps or the opposite bowler..

thanx
UnderTaker
It's not the programming. It's a compatibility issue. The game not adopting to various environments. Particularly win xp sp1, although it works reasonably well under win xp without sp1 installed.

K

killa_stiky2002

HOLY SHIT....look...its Dave and Scribbler!!!!! :D

:protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest:
please no homosexual screenshots please :down: :banned:

S

sonic

Originally posted by Kar_ind@May 6 2003, 11:04 PM
although it works reasonably well under win xp without sp1 installed.
:lol: you must be joking, I get fielders diving in all directions, even when there is no ball present. Man, sometimes the players just float in mid-air :D

thanks
sonic

:nzwarriors:

Kar_ind

Club Cricketer
I didn't meant that all were solved, but a few like collisions and disappearing fielders.

K

killa_stiky2002

If you have a big enough hard drive and your system restore is on...I would suggest you restore to before you installed SP1.....
These screenshots are just plain...RIDICULOUS We gotta sit down and kick ourselves in the arse because we paid cold hard cash for this pile of :nzwarriors: :dave: DAMN

Looks like Dave and "Scribbler" over at NZW making love while playing a G.L.A.A.D. charity match.

Kar_ind

Club Cricketer
B) u are correct, but why don't i face such problems after having such a high end hardcore specs? :wall: I already reverted my system to win Xp and i hope ea should consider these kind of bugs in its future release of any game. :protest: :deaddave:

U

UnderTaker

Originally posted by killa_stiky2002@May 9 2003, 12:34 AM
If you have a big enough hard drive and your system restore is on...I would suggest you restore to before you installed SP1.....
These screenshots are just plain...RIDICULOUS We gotta sit down and kick ourselves in the arse because we paid cold hard cash for this pile of :nzwarriors: :dave: DAMN

Looks like Dave and "Scribbler" over at NZW making love while playing a G.L.A.A.D. charity match.
lisle.... sometimeur word look too bold and big to read..... u have to think on what u r doing... i think even ur signature is a little big...

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

It actually looks like two players fighting over the ball and one is doing an ankle lock on the other!!! :lol: EA make games :nzwarriors: No wonder we've got these bugs!!!

S

sonic

Lisle, dude, thats a little over the top there man. You should be careful of what you write as UnderTaker suggests, some of yuor bold statements are getting a little too "bold" i think

thanks
sonic

Users who are viewing this thread