Comics Thread

sid_19840

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
With gaming, movies and music being the most popular topics of discussion, I thought of having a discussion on something which some of us cherish just as much, books and comics.

My favorite books are of course Harry Potter and also Five Point Someone (by Chetan Bhagat)

In comics my all time favorite is Tintin.

Would be great to hear some of your favorite books and comics as well as well as some that you'd recommend to others.

I'd recommend some of Amitava Ghosh's books to those who really love to read.

Moderator Note:
We already have a books thread, however, this can be a comics thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Gotham Comics? Gore, Really they are..

I have a large collection of comics, if i am right, they are supposed to be 1,156 by the end of 2004, and I occasionally read those comics today..

Abhas

Retired Administrator
I Don't have favourites, but the most recent book i have read is Chetan Bhagat's "The 3 mistakes of my life". Really enjoyed reading it, and certainly ranks in the better books that I have read.

I enjoyed the Harry Potter Series. I am fond of John Grisham, and I believe, he's a superb author of the modern world.

Haven't read too many comics, so can't really comment on that. (Probably Archie and Tin Tin are the ones I liked ;) )

sid_19840

International Coach
I Don't have favourites, but the most recent book i have read is Chetan Bhagat's "The 3 mistakes of my life". Really enjoyed reading it, and certainly ranks in the better books that I have read.

I enjoyed the Harry Potter Series. I am fond of John Grisham, and I believe, he's a superb author of the modern world.

Haven't read too many comics, so can't really comment on that. (Probably Archie and Tin Tin are the ones I liked ;) )

Yeah, I quite liked 3 mistakes of my life, had a good cricketing flavor to it. :)

khalek

Panel of Selectors
I dont really like reading books and comics

But when i was in elementary school, i had some favorite books like Island of the blue dolphins, A wrinkle in time and some others, cant remember :p

Sureshot

Executive member
We have a books thread somewhere. (Or am I just thinking of the Cricket books one?)

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
I mostly enjoy reading biographies on influantial careacters.

I have read Companero which is about Che Guevara, its a good book if you like that kidna stuff you should give it a read.

The Alchemist is my all time favorite. And some books that I read when I was in grade school back home.

pal

International Coach
I'd recommend some of Amitav Ghosh's books to those who really love to read.

Have you read 'The Shadow Lines'?

Neo95

Club Cricketer
In comics I liked Tintin,Tinkle , X-Men and the Wolverine series(Haven't read many Wolverine comics though:p)

Users who are viewing this thread