Completed Cricket 07 Online World Cup Matches

Status
Not open for further replies.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Match details:

Format:
50 Over Match

Patches Required: Tutsi's AI Patch (latest version) and the roster attached to THIS post: http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showpost.php?p=694408&postcount=44

Venue:
Barbados

Managers:
Australia: aus5892
Scotland: The Spin

Toss: Australia batting first

Deadline: 3 days per innings, first innings to be submitted by 30th March, at 10:30 pm GMT SHARP!!! Any delays will result in a forfeit, so ensure you have given yourself adequate time to post the match file

How to play: The team batting first must start a 50 over exhibition match, 4 star difficulty not worrying about opposition lineup, and play out the innings, before saving the game and attaching it to THIS thread. The other manager must confirm when they have downloaded it and then play the second innings using mchEditor to control the other team.

Beware that we will scrutinise ridiculous scores, and at the discretion of myself and one other randomly selected user we reserve the right to refuse any scores we believe are using the wrong patches or have been controlling the bowling side etc (eg if Andrew Strauss bowls for England or Matthew Hayden for Australia we will be suspicious).

Players are permitted to prevent the opposition from bowling more than their allotted 10 overs, provided the bowler replacing is of decent quality (either a bowler or all-rounder.)

Last edited:

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Match Complete - C07 World Cup - England def by New Zealand

Match details:

Format:
50 Over Match

Patches Required: Tutsi's AI Patch (latest version) and the roster attached to THIS post: http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showpost.php?p=694408&postcount=44

Venue:
Barbados

Managers:
England: ashu2411
New Zealand: dirtydog

Toss: England batting first

Deadline: 3 days per innings, first innings to be submitted by 30th March, at 10:30 pm GMT SHARP!!! Any delays will result in a forfeit, so ensure you have given yourself adequate time to post the match file

How to play: The team batting first must start a 50 over exhibition match, 4 star difficulty not worrying about opposition lineup, and play out the innings, before saving the game and attaching it to THIS thread. The other manager must confirm when they have downloaded it and then play the second innings using mchEditor to control the other team.

Beware that we will scrutinise ridiculous scores, and at the discretion of myself and one other randomly selected user we reserve the right to refuse any scores we believe are using the wrong patches or have been controlling the bowling side etc (eg if Andrew Strauss bowls for England or Matthew Hayden for Australia we will be suspicious).

Players are permitted to prevent the opposition from bowling more than their allotted 10 overs, provided the bowler replacing is of decent quality (either a bowler or all-rounder.)

Last edited:

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Match Complete - C07 World Cup - India def Bangladesh

Match details:

Format:
50 Over Match

Venue:
Barbados

Managers:
India: Handsome
Bangladesh: Treva

Toss: India batting first

Last edited:

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Match Complete - C07 World Cup - West Indies def by Pakistan

Match details:

Format:
50 Over Match

Venue:
Barbados

Managers:
West Indies: vinny187666
Pakistan: nightprowler10

Toss: Pakistan batting first

Deadline: 3 days per innings, first innings to be submitted by 8th April, at 10:30 pm GMT SHARP!!! Any delays will result in a forfeit, so ensure you have given yourself adequate time to post the match file. Second Innings will have 3 calendar days after the calendar day it is posted, until 10:30 pm GMT that day.

Last edited:

etho11

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
So Sarmad will post his file once he has finished batting.

handsome

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
i will be starting today....looking forward to the roster mate whr is it?

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Good point, seeing what people have been making in 20 overs I guess 5 wouldn't be a bad idea, but I think we'll go 4.

etho11

International Cricketer
aus5892 said:
Good point, seeing what people have been making in 20 overs I guess 5 wouldn't be a bad idea, but I think we'll go 4.

Has sarmad started yet?

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Wow, nice easy one to start with...

Mighty Scotland will hopefully win this one, hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread