mehkar

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
so much delay for this match 10 days are alot :O

handsome

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
LOl just finished my vacations. Will tell u the fsh file that is missing in some time today or tomorrow morning.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Sorry for the wait, here it is, I'll just check your score now then.

Just saw yours, congratulations ashu.

Attachments

• scorecard1.JPG
    scorecard1.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

handsome

International Coach
here is the fsh file that shows the error

Async load of 4dc30276e47350db2553ac59d9ef6313.fsh failed

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
I have attached the fsh file that you need, please extract it and put it in your root cricket 07 folder, then you should be able to play.

Attachments

• 4dc30276e47350db2553ac59d9ef6313.zip
    161.6 KB · Views: 8

handsome

International Coach
I have finsihed the game with India being bundled out for 120 runs.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
I have finsihed the game with India being bundled out for 120 runs.

lol ............. :laugh:laugh Handy, you have have not forgot to continue the Indian Cricket legacy here also ;)

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
How many days i have to wait ?? when will dirtydog will send u the file :rolleyes:

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
COMPLETED - C07 World Cup - Zimbabwe def India

Match details:

Format:
50 Over Match

Patches Required: Tutsi's AI Patch v 4.1 and the roster attached to THIS post: http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showpost.php?p=694408&postcount=44

Venue:
Barbados

Pitch condition:
Dusty

Managers:
Zimbabwe: mehkar
India: handsome

Deadline: 3 days, the innings are to be submitted by 27th June, at 10:30 pm GMT SHARP!!! Any delays will result in a forfeit, so ensure you have given yourself adequate time to send the match file.

How to play: All managers will be required to play 50 overs at the same time, will not post any updates on them, and upon conclusion will PM me their scores with an attached screenshot of the scorecard, and the mch file. The team that has scored the highest score, with no knowledge of the other side's score, will win that match. This will prove a much fairer system, both sides will have the opportunity to select their own sides (although restrictions will be placed on this for fairness) and we will have no disadvantages to the team batting first.

The restrictions for teams selected are as follows:
A maximum of 7 pure batsmen per side (including a Wicket Keeper).
A maximum of 2 All-Rounders per side.
A minimum of 3 pure bowlers, and one All-Rounder per side.
A minimum of 1 wicketkeeper per side.

This will ensure that no managers are picking the best batting side possible because they are obviously not bowling. 11 pure bats would be unfair. Anyone who breaks these rules will forfeit the appropraite match. All rules are as per the player types shown in the roster that is required for the tournament.

Beware that we will scrutinise ridiculous scores, and at the discretion of myself and one other randomly selected user we reserve the right to refuse any scores we believe are using the wrong patches or have been controlling the bowling side etc (eg if Andrew Strauss bowls for England or Matthew Hayden for Australia we will be suspicious).

Players are permitted to prevent the opposition from bowling more than their allotted 10 overs, provided the bowler replacing is of decent quality (either a bowler or all-rounder.)

REMEMBER THAT THE RULES IN BOLD ARE NEW!!

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
It's been a fair bit longer than 3 days and I have still not recieved a reply or PM with a score. Handsome, mehkar, where are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread