Congrats to new Staff

• Thread starter Deleted member 11215
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11215

Congrats to all the new staff all of you are great embassators for the forums. Id like to specially congratulate Manee and Almost_Austwick.

cnbd_novice

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Congratulations to all the new staff members-including AbBh, Almost_Austwick, manee, PhilD123, RoboRocks, siddharth2002, surendar, treva, whitehornmatt , and anyone else I might have forgotten. :D

Last edited:

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Congratulations to all the new staff members-including Manee, Almost_Austwick, whitehornmatt, Treva, Surender, Phil, RoboRocks, AbBh, ZexyZahid, Siddarth, Hariz, and anyone else I might have forgotten. :D
It is really good to see so many great members step up to being Staff Members. Congratulations to all of them.

Gooner_2k7_UK

School Cricketer
Well tuan to the one of you that deserved it. You know who you are.

;) j/k love u all

Last edited:

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
Congratulations to all the new staff members-including AbBh, Almost_Austwick, manee, PhilD123, RoboRocks, siddharth2002, surendar, treva, whitehornmatt , and anyone else I might have forgotten. :D

Think you copy pasted everyone.:p

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
I agree with some of them but I have to ask, was Sureshot even considered? How he's missed out on a place i'll never know.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
I agree with some of them but I have to ask, was Sureshot even considered? How he's missed out on a place i'll never know.
There do seem to be a few who have not been considered/chosen that I am surprised at, although congratulations to some who truly deserve it. Sureshot is one of them, shame he wasn't picked.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
There do seem to be a few who have not been considered/chosen that I am surprised at, although congratulations to some who truly deserve it. Sureshot is one of them, shame he wasn't picked.
There are many more - but its better we dont take names and respect the decision of the staff and the admins :)

Users who are viewing this thread