End Game Contract Killer Mafia I - End Game - Mafia Wins (asprin)

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Okay, please sign up so that I can work on the setup. I have the theme ready with me and it will be an unorthodox one. More details will be updated in this post once I get the signups.

This is a nightless open setup game. And it will have no timeframe or deadline with exception to certain circumstances like game has slowed down, boring, players getting inactive etc...

Rules:
  • 'No lynch' is not allowed for two consecutive days and at some point of the game where I feel it shouldn't be allowed.
  • Not more than one ghost post after death.
  • Inactive players will not be entertained. Post regularly if you don't want to get replaced or modkilled.
  • No discussions out of this thread. If you have any doubts about the game, PM me.
  • Lynch/Unlynch must be written in bold letters.
Roles:
  • 1 x VIP - Must survive to win the game for himself and the town. He does not know the identity of his bodyguards.
  • 1 x Contract Killer - He has the one-shot assassination attempt. Must kill the VIP to win the game. He may use his assassination attempt once he is lynched to increase his winning possibility.
  • 6 x Bodyguards - They will have the identity of their VIP but will not be knowing the identity of each other. They must protect the VIP from the Killer to win this game. They win, only if they lynch the killer and as long as VIP is not killed.
Similar game link - Assassin in the Palace Mafia I - Endgame - Mafia Games Forum on PlanetCricket Forums
*But story will be quite different.Just to get a base for the sequel to this game..*

Sign-ups so far:

Surender - Bodyguard
AliB - Bodyguard

asprin - Contract Killer - Victorious.
Jack Ryder - Bodyguard
Villain - VIP - Murdered (Day 3)
Fake Passport - Bodyguard
CerealKiller - Bodyguard

Swacker - Bodyguard - Lynched (Day 2)

Reserve Players:
Yash

Last edited:

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Keep me as a reserve

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Can play, thanks. :thumbs

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Need one more player and we are good to go..

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
He may use his assassination attempt once he is lynched to increase his winning possibility.
If I got this right, as long as the killer is alive, he cannot use his one shot kill?

And when is lynched, he gets to use it only once throughout the game?

Oh so it increases his winning possibility. But how does the odds increase when he is dead?

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
But how does the odds increase when he is dead
He won't be dead. He will perform his kill once the votes get to majority. In short, he performs his actions after getting majority votes but before getting LYNCHED TO DEATH.

Users who are viewing this thread