Cool BLC Patch 3 - Will not be released for everyone

S

sangamm

When you people mark me as a fake.then what's the point.This patch will be sent to only following people:

1)BEN
2)Shailesh
3)Fitz
4)siskue
5)ste
6)Atul
7)marc
8)jonah
9)sri ram
10)paul
10)zimrahil
and few more....

(Edited by sangamm at 3:25 pm on Sep. 16, 2001)

paul r smith

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sangamm, I hope the paul on your list is me!, the screenshots on your site look very impressive, any idea when your patch will be ready?, I am still altering the stroke play file, this become quicker when the editor is released, I hope to be able to send the patch this time after the problems in sending the previous one.
regards, Paul

SHUBHAM

School Cricketer
plz sent the patch to me also,forget about all such ideot person who says that you are a fake
SHUBHAM

S

sangamm

IF you people think i am fake well look again the no ball image and see .

Ok

zimrahil (old)

Club Cricketer
hang on guys
I have just looked at the no ball screen shot and I have noticed the following.

Lets say for arguements sake, the direction of the pitch is north- south
Side on to the pitch is east -west.
Well when the umpire signals a four the camera angle is from the side of the pitch (east-west)
The no ball screenshot shows a pitch mat behind the umpire. Ie the camera is in the same direction as the pitch (north - south)

This isn't the same camera used when a 4 is signalled by the umpire, therefore I believe sangamm when he says it is a no ball being signalled. :)

I look forward to receiving update soon sangamm

iaq

Club Cricketer
for me i think we should give great credit to sangam this really is a huge update n improvement to blc .... ... don't u think so...
so plz accept that this really is a great update in near future....

Shaliesh (old)

Club Cricketer
Yes send the patch to all of us..I feel people should not make bad comments before trying out the patch.

Ben

Club Cricketer
That no-ball signal is not a fake.
The capture is a-cc189n.rot...I swapped this with the a-cc189w.Rot file(wide) , so that when I bowled wides the umpire DID signal a no-ball.
The other pictures look very impressive too.

paul r smith

Club Cricketer
Ben, have you any idea what the rot. capture is for the batsmen leaving the ball?, i have tried the 2 spare captures, ones that do not have a shot assigned in the rot. folder, i think they are 003 and 015, i had no joy with these two.
many thanks, Paul

Users who are viewing this thread