Hacking allegations - Finally : The truth

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
As some or maybe all of you are aware, allegations have been made against myself and Ste (webmaster) of hacking into Warrior's (Dave Johnson, Bill Lawry, www.nzwarriors.com) website to obtain a copy of a early beta of a patch for Cricket 2002. Topic on NZ Warriors forum where Warrior made accusations

I never intended to make any comments on the subject, but the vociferous of the lies being posted has disappointingly led me to this.
The point of this post is simply to state the facts as to what actually happened. Which quite simply is this:

12th December 2002 9.48 AM GMT
Warrior emailed me giving me details of the current status of the patch

12th December 2002 10.30 AM GMT
Warrior emailed me again with further details on cricket 2002 and 2004 (including private conversations he had with EA)

2nd January 2003 10.09 AM GMT
Warrior emails me the link to the patch that is on his site for me to beta test. Asks me to not share the link with anyone as he shouldn't have gave it (the patch) to me.

3rd January 2003 07.40 PM GMT
Amongst other things, Warrior emails me advising he plans to send me the beta 5 version of the patch.

4th January 2003 11.21 AM GMT
Warrior emails me giving details about Cricket 2004 and giving me FTP details concerning Cricket 2004 too.

5th January 2003 12.22 AM GMT
Warrior emails me stating he has the latest beta of the game , but also gives me a link to where the beta for cricket 2004 can be found on his site complete with username and password.

6th January 2003 05.23 AM GMT
Warrior emails me after discovering I had given the early beta to 3 colleagues for them to beta test also. The mail contains several obscenities and is of no substance.

6th January 2003 11.41 PM GMT
I emailed Warrior and reply with the following : "you have stated that (name deleted) sent you the patches in good faith and I have emails from you stating you shouldn't be giving the patch to me or anybody else. However, you broke his trust by sending it to me (and possibly others). Similarly, you trusted me not to give the link of your patch out to anybody. I didn't , but gave the patch to 3 people I have known for years & trust implicitly. (who trust has been exemplified by no mention of this patch on any public forum)"...& " How are my actions any different to your own?." and siginificantly "...send all your emails to me (including the patch) to (name deleted) advising him of what you are doing behind his back"

I had no intention of informing EA about what Warrior was doing behind their backs, but was annoyed at the tone and unnecessary foul language used in his email to me. However, to cover his own back incase I did such a thing he takes copies of posts from one of our private forums, and edits the contents of the posts to imply that hacking of his site has taken place.

Here the edited image that Warrior posted on this forums (stored on NZWarriors servers):

untitled.JPG

Link to above image stored on BLC Online server - http://blc.sports-gaming.com/untitled.JPG (incase Warrior removes the image from his servers).

As you can clearly see the font is different on the first post supposedly by myself compared to the font on the other post shown in the screenshot and every other post in this forums (including this one). Warrior must have edited a screenshot of the forum in Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro etc to delete the original post with another but he did it in the wrong font (Times New Roman instead of Verdana).

This neatly provides Warrior with an explanation to give to EA as to why people other than himself had come into possession of an early beta of the patch. (he was pre-empting that I would contact EA about his actions, so ensured that they got to hear about the alleged hack before I gave the real version of events)

I only gave the real version of events to EA because of the libellous comments being made against me.

And that is quite simply what happened. Warrior took umbrage at me sharing the early beta patch (hardly a crime against the State), and devised the whole hacking scenario to cover his own back, & discredit me (and in the process Ste as well)

Make of this as you wish. I know what has just been described is what happened, Warrior knows that's what happened and I have all the emails to prove it

Not bothered if no one believes me, just simply stating the facts to clear up this whole sad, pathetic, sorry mess. At the end of the day, it was only a early beta for a computer product, yet the lies and deceit that has been forthcoming recently has been somewhat disappointing, unnecessary and reflects badly on those who feel fit to make such comments.

Regards
Zimrahil

Edited By zimrahil on 1043252824

S

Ste

Considering that I and BLC Online as a whole is being accused and insulted, I have also decided to post about this to totally back up what Zim has just said.

The first contact I had with Dave/Warrior/Bill Lawry (after this referred to as his current name - Warrior) was on 16th December when he contacted me on ICQ, he seemed at the time to be a decent guy and I talked about Cricket in general with him several times on ICQ.

After chatting to him for a while he started talking about his site (http://www.nzwarriors.com) and his contact with EA. I didn?t at this time know that he had been sent the Cricket 2002 patch from Andrew but I knew that Andrew had been in contact with him and had posted on his forums after he referred me to a few posts about it that he had made on BLC Online forums.

He then alerted me to what he called "Terrorists" on my forum and said he had abuse from several BLC Online forum members. I jokingly said to him that he was advertising in my forums which was against the rules, but I didn?t really mind about this. However Warrior seemed to get very angry and abusive about this throw-away comment and he started talking about my forums dieing and I said his weren?t exactly buzzing before said he didn?t want to speak to me again. I didn?t see that this was a reason for what I thought was a nice person, to stop speaking to me again so I contacted him via email and I tried to explain what I said.

After a few more emails when he said he wouldn?t speak to me again and he couldn?t trust me etc. I contacted him on MSN messenger this time and after a bit of an argument when he said he was "thinking of asking about possible forum merger" before saying he would rather talk to a hacker than me (ironic, considering what he was to actually accuse me of). However after chatting for a while we managed to end this argument and chat normally again.

I was interested with the idea of a forum merger and tried to discuss it but at that time he didn?t seem to be interested anymore and said he was in negotiations for a forum merger with 2 other cricket sites forums (I won?t name them here). I didn?t give up on the idea and contacted him again and he did seem more keen if BLC Online forums were merged into his with all my admins still standing.

I investigated a bit into forum importing as he uses different forum software but he changed his mind and was against a merger again. After that we chatted normally again for a while, with him talking about Cricket 2002 etc. and he seemed to know people from EA so I told him about an extra hidden forum on BLC Online which was set up to test the play-by-email BLC (a variation on which is being used for the Online World Cup but for C2002), and to finalize an email that was going to be sent with BLC suggestions to Jeremy Willard of HB Studios. This forum was only known about by 4 members and didn?t get many posts but one post was from Zimrahil who had also been in contact with Warrior and had been told about the patch, had private emails between Warrior and Andrew forwarded to him by Warrior and had been sent a beta version of the patch. It turns out that Warrior had been told this information in confidence by Andrew and had been told not to give out the beta version of the patch to anyone.

He had however given this to Zim who had sent the patch to 2 other members who could visit this hidden forum. I didn?t know anything about the patch when I gave Warrior access to this forum. I then realized my mistake when Warrior sent an email to Zim telling him that the patch had bugs in and would somehow mess up Windows and therefore not to install it & how he now couldn't trust Zim because he had shared the patch. Zim posted this information on the hidden forum. Warrior got angry with Zim because of this and said some harsh words for sharing the patch, basically falling out with Zim completely. Talks between myself and Warrior went on about a forum merger for a few more days before Warrior noticed that I had posted on the hidden forum saying that the non-functionality of the patch was not true (believing this to be true, whether it was or not).

Warrior managed to take screenshots of this and several topics in the hidden forum and he sent them to me with an abusive email saying he didn?t trust me at all anymore. I decided to ban Warrior from the hidden forums and he did not have access to them using his Bill Lawry name after this. There were a bit more discussions about a forum merger but it turned out Warrior didn?t trust me at all and he kept on constantly changing his mind about this proposed merger. He them suddenly was very keen for the merger and want to prove he trusted me by making me an admin on his forum and he asked me to make him an admin on the BLC Online forums, I said to him I wouldn?t do this as I want to talk to my other admins about it first but he decided that this meant I didn?t trust him anymore and after more abuse said he didn?t want to speak to me ever again.

I accepted this and was ok with that choice of his but im sure he then realised that Zim could be angry with Warrior and could email EA Sports about Warrior sharing the patch and confidential emails with him. I don?t think Zim would have done this but Warrior decided to make up a story about myself and Zim hacking the NZWarriors servers to illegally get the patch. This is totally false and it was just dreamed up by Warrior to give him a story to tell EA and make EA think he didn?t share the patch so he would continue to be trusted by EA and keep his position as a beta tester for C2002.
You can see the topic where the claims where made here:
http://www.nzwarriors.com/forums....42&st=0

Warriors main piece of evidence that there was a hacking was a screenshot he posted which he claimed was from the BLC Online hidden forum. He was right that the original screenshot came from the hidden forum from a post where Zim said that he had been given the patch by Warrior BUT Warrior has edited this screenshot in PhotoShop or Paintshop Pro to change the message completly and create a false message saying Zim hacked the forums.

You have seen the original screenshot in Zims post above and heres something I have done to show the screenshot is fake:

t.jpg

The second post by Zim on the screenshot was really on the hidden forums but the first one has been created by Warrior in a different font (Times New Roman) to the font of the second post on the screenshot and everywhere else in the BLC Online forums including this text you are reading now (Verdana). Times New Roman is not used anywhere in these forums and the fake post in this font makes it a total giveaway that this evidence is fake meaning no hack ever took place!

His only other evidence was an IP address that he claimed was that of the person who hacked into NZWarriors. Zim and myself both use Freeserve (along with millions of others in the UK) which don?t have fixed IP addresses so this IP might have been one of ours but it was just from the forum admin control panel which gives details of the IP of the person who posted every post on a forum. The Southwark information given on his forum has nothing to with Zim or myself and is just the area of London where Freeserve or a connected company Planet Online are based.

Warriors story about the hacking seems to just be flawed and he doesn?t really give that much information. He says the NZWarriors servers have been hacked, by this does he mean the FTP servers? If so Zim would still have to know that the patch was on the server at the time and he couldn?t know this without Warrior actually telling him something. If this is how the hacking took place, why was the file just on the NZ Warriors serve in the first place.

However Warrior told me in an email with a word document which claimed to be from some sort of legal organisation based in India that the alleged hack was of a secret area on NZWarriors server. If what Warrior was saying is true, how an earth would Zim know of this server area without being told about it by Warrior himself. The address of this secret area was not something like "http://www.nzwarriors.com/secretarea/"
but http://www.nzwarriors.com/foydeco , so Warrior cant say in his fantasy world that Zim guessed that address. Zim would also have to somehow get into his either FTP servers or Secret area. Either he could be given the password by Warrior or he would have used a hacking program which tries a list of 1000s of passwords until one is accepted. Zim would have had to know the username for the secret area and then the server/secret area would have to be unusual that it wasn?t set to block an IP address after 5 or so wrong passwords.

Warrior only posted one IP address and details of one alleged access to the NZWarriors server/secret area, could it be that Zim managed to guess the username and password in one go!! Well if that happened and Zim is not hired by the CIA by next week, he can choose my lottery numbers on Saturday! If this hacking story had an ounce of truth, Warrior would have logs showing 1000's of attempted logins by that IP address over a period of quite a few hours until the he password was finally entered correctly.

This just shows, as well as the faked screenshots and email, how totally untrue this story that Warrior has come up with is.

The screenshots that appeared on BLC Online forums of the patch - one of which I believe to be fake - were sent to my by Warrior, not to post on the forums but to "shove up Zims arse" as seen by this MSN/Trillian log when after saying he wouldn?t speak to me again, Warrior contacted me again: (Warriors MSN address removed from logs)
*** ###########@hotmail.com (Warrior) has joined the conversation.
Warrior: and shove this up zims arse
Warrior: to what the 6th beta solves
***File "cricket022.jpg" received from ###########@hotmail.com (Warrior)
Ste: ok sure will do
Ste: what is it solving btw?
Ste: ?
Ste: I mean what does that picture show the patch solves?
Ste: ???
Ste: u their?
Session Close (Warrior): Mon Jan 06 09:48:29 2003

Session Start (MSN - Ste:Warrior): Mon Jan 06 09:52:40 2003
Warrior: goochisgod
Ste: pardon?
Ste: what update does that screenshot show?
Session Close (Warrior): Mon Jan 06 10:02:50 2003

Session Start (MSN - Ste:Warrior): Mon Jan 06 10:09:49 2003
Warrior: can you shove this up zims arse too
***File "2.jpg" received from ###########@hotmail.com (Warrior)
Ste: ok sure
Ste: can you tell me what the other picture is first?
Ste: ?????????????
Session Close (Warrior): Mon Jan 06 10:21:47 2003

Session Start (MSN - Ste:Warrior): Mon Jan 06 10:36:14 2003
Warrior: we'll its pretty obvious aint it?
Ste: the first one?
Session Close (Warrior): Mon Jan 06 10:36:21 2003

Session Start (MSN - Ste:Warrior): Mon Jan 06 10:38:26 2003
Warrior: footmarks in ODI's
Ste: ok
Session Close (Warrior): Mon Jan 06 10:38:34 2003

Session Start (MSN - Ste:Warrior): Mon Jan 06 10:38:44 2003
Warrior: and cya cya later
Ste: bye
Session Close (Warrior): Mon Jan 06 10:38:48 2003

Well Warrior wasn?t pleased that I had "shoved" them onto the forum instead of where he said. He posted on his forums discrediting the pictures and it does turn out that the rain one he sent me was fake, this was removed from the post on the BLC Online forums. The next day (UK time), the same day (NZ time), I was contacted as soon as I came online in the morning (I was off university because I had time to revise for exams) by Zim saying that he couldn?t get onto the main BLC Online forums and the extra forum. I looked at the site and it had turned out that my admin password had been changed, new registrations had been blocked and only members logged in could view the forum on the BLC Online main forums and the extra forum.

After realising the only way I could get back into the forum was to install the ikonboard software again. After doing this and restoring myself as admin I noticed that the posts about the screenshots had gone, as well as the wishlist topic and some other topics. All admins had also been removed as well as the whole BLC/SWC forum deleted. To get this back I had to restore the forums using a backup I had made several days before meaning a few topics and posts including the screenshots topic was lost forever. I only think that someone had managed to get hold of the password I used for the Admin Control Panel, and there are 2 ways that this might have happened - I stupidly used the same password to access the NZWarriors forum, Warrior or one of his admins could have got this from NZWarriors forum admin control panel (im not sure if Invision forums allows this, Ikonboard certainly doesn?t) or the accrual database information from the forum. An alternative way my password could have been received could have been because of the several emails I received from one of the NZWarriors admins (I wont name him here), telling me that he had given me access to the NZWarriors admin forum :

hey ste,

###### here, I got the pics you wanted, its at the admins forum and I have given you access to them:)
Log on with the same username and pass @ the forums here www.nzwarriors.com/forums/admin.php and you can see the info for yourself.
Goodluck
######

The pics he talks about where pics of the NZWarriors that this admin said where supposedly more proof a hacking had taken place. Now in my foolishness and given that temptation, I couldn?t really resist giving it ago and tried to access only to be told "ACCESS DENIED". I can only assume that my password would have been logged by this and Warrior or one of his admins used it to access the BLC Online forums admin.

Several other interesting emails were sent by Warrior. The first was sent to my hosts, which Sports-Gaming forwarded to me, and was supposedly from me using an address [email protected] (an address that is nothing to do with me):

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, January 04, 2003 4:46 PM
Subject: My website blc.sports-gaming.com and planning to add a 'Warez section'

James

I have read the rules and apparently I am allowed to put up a warez section and later on an adult section on my site at blc.sports-gaming.com, and will be putting up files and got a link up at kickme.to/blackwarez.com and will be merging with them.
I thought I would let you know as it would be polite, but you can do nothing.
Thanks
Ste

Ofcourse warez/adult sites are not allowed on Sports-Gaming Network and after further investigation by my Hosts it was found that the email had the following information in the header:

Received: from [b:post_uid0] warriornzrl95[/b:post_uid0] ([210.54.104.239]) by mta4-rme.xtra.co.nz
with ESMTP
id <20030105004634.KKXY29171.mta4-rme.xtra.co.nz@warriornzrl95>
for <###@sports-gaming.com>; Sun, 5 Jan 2003 13:46:34 +1300

It was sent from a New Zealand IP address (I am in the UK) with an ID possibly an II SP username of warriornzrl95. Who could this Warrior be???

A few days later I received this email, supposedly from Andrew of EA Sports using an address - [email protected] (not his real email address, all people from EA Sports would only use a official email address for business emails with an EA domain e.g. @ea.com or @easports.com or @easports.com.au :

Hello,

I am wondering where you got those screenshots from on your forum because the patch does not have rain. Nor will Cricket 2004 have rain. Jeremy and I were looking to update graphical issues on the patch, and it does not have AI or extra features. Please note that this gives EA?s fans a false sensation. Please take note.

Cheers,

A.

The email also included Andrews accrual signature with his phone number which of course Warrior knew of because his contact with Andrew. Surprise, Surprise it also had the following text in the header of the email:

Received: from warriornzrl95 ([210.54.104.191]) by mta5-rme.xtra.co.nz
with ESMTP
id <20030106212520.OKF18554.mta5-rme.xtra.co.nz@warriornzrl95>
for <[email protected]>;
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 10:25:20 +1300

Again with the NZ IP address (Andrew is in Australia) and the WARRIORnzl95 ID.

I replied to this email and was sent an email back :

I have no intentions in talking to you or anyone at BLC. The investigations
have begun and BLC forums will be punished, the evidence stacked against you
are serious and EA and HB will not communicate with hackers and any persons
involved in illegal activity.

A.

Proving that Warrior has registered this hotmail address and could have at other times used it to pretend to be Andrew of EA Sports.

More emails followed to my hosts including ones that where actually signed Dave Johnson threatening myself and Sports Gaming Online legal action. These emails sounded pretty realistic but knowing Dave actually studied law in college I knew where just scare tactics with my hosts thinking the same saying "I'm just playing along with it. I can tell that this is fake. No one really sues over a forum..." after he had replied to Warrior basically saying that SGN has no responsibilities for hosted sites.

Anyway, that is basically my side of the whole sorry story. There was no hacking into NZWarriors servers at all, Warrior was worried that Andrew would find out that he shared the patch (Andrew now knows the whole story) and Warrior/Dave has relentlessly tried to turn everyone against me and BLC Online forums (stopping his admins from talking to me, getting them to keep saying they had been removed as admin from NZWarriors and could they be a BLC Online admin, pretending to delete NZWarriors forums and asking to be a BLC Online admin in exchange etc. etc. etc) and in some way has succeeded with alot of abuse posted against Zim and myself in the topic on the NZ Warriors forums topic : http://www.nzwarriors.com/forums....42&st=0 which is why myself and Zim have decided we had to post the truth about what happened.

I hope that you can now see that myself or Zim has not been involved in hacking, that topic on NZWarriors forum all lies, posts where edited on his forums to try and make it was Zim posting an admission, and in all Warrior has just been trying to fool you all on what really happened and what he did.

There is actually more emails that I can give details of with full headers from emails, more emails, supposedly legal documents etc. if anyone feels they need more proof about this? Does anyone wish to add any comments about this?

Ste

jamesdriscoll

Club Cricketer
I believe everything Ste and Zimrahil have said. There's enough evidence to take it to court!

I don't think Dave's evidence is anywhere near conclusive. Just a big cover up for a big mistake he's made.

Edited By jamesdriscoll on 1043255284

yaju

School Cricketer
Well, it saved my money. I need not buy a thriller anymore.

Interesting story. A movie can be made.

Sashi77

School Cricketer
lol @ yaju it is a thriller but i dont mean to sound off to anyone but the evidence does look dodgy sorry its just my opinion

S

Ste

lol @ yaju it is a thriller but i dont mean to sound off to anyone but the evidence does look dodgy sorry its just my opinion
Which part? Maybe i could give you some more proof on it.

Ste

S

Ste

Well its seems that Dave/Warrior and his admins have responded to this with more outragiously false alligations:

Heres what Warrior had to say

Oh Brother, I spend countless hours trying to pay for backup and paying extra from my webhosts to get my servers back up and stable again after the low lives hacked them (hence the outages), the log proves it, the post proves it, EA's belief in me proves it and the web track proves it, how do I know he is from the UK, with logging in from myratech.net, Planet Online Ltd.
And all this will be sorted once for all when these bastards are dragged through a tribunal

--------------------
Warrior by Birth, Warrior by Trade

Didnt Warrior say just a few days ago that he couldnt talk about the situation "for legal reasons"?? Anyway, we have heard so much about these logs, the supposidly show myself or Zim hacking into his servers(??), so why doesnt he post them to give proof of the 10000s of login attempts he must claim myself and Zim have made before we hacked the server(??).

"how do I know he is from the UK, with logging in from myratech.net, Planet Online Ltd. "

What does he mean by this statement, myratech (a company that Zim works for), is nothing to do with Planet Online ltd who provide Freeserve services. If there was a hack as he said, he would have weblogs showing a hack from one of these, they are totally unconnected to each other so how he says he gets a hack attempt from "myratech.net, Planet Online Ltd", i dont know, it just shows that his story is just completly made up of lies!

Next eastrule - yet another admin from NZWarrior says:

Here comes my rant:

Alright, I am mainly at these forums for Rugby. But decided to get into the cricket section due to the lack of activeness IN the rugby forum.
Before teh forums got hacked. Ste had tried to lure myself and other Admins/ Moderators to join his forum or start doing stupid shit to these forums. I didn't accept on the soul reason there is no rugby there.
And then the servers were hacked. At first I didn't believe Warrior. But then when I saw the IP details and a document he showed me from the investigators. Warrior has proof from INVESTIGATORS. Now what proof do BLC forums have?
They spent ages typing what they typed But is there any hard evidence?
I don't think so! When they talked about Warrior editting the image:
a) that is a private forum
B ) and besides. Zimrahil is smart enough to have changed his font before posting.
On the subject of Andrew's email being fake. I have recieved a few emails from him. And I can tell you, that they are real.
What BLC have done in that one post is bring out PRIVATE stuff (ie Andrew's email Warrior's private area).
Andrew will rightly be angry. And this can effect the hole cricket 2002 community.
So all I can say is well done BLC.
A hacker normally is smart enough to do a thing like this. Do not believe them until they have hard evidence!

Well then "Before teh forums got hacked. Ste had tried to lure myself and other Admins/ Moderators to join his forum or start doing stupid shit to these forums. I didn't accept on the soul reason there is no rugby there."

2 points about this, i didnt contact this guy and I had never even heard of him before these hacking alligations where made. I did speak to him after the alligations where made as i wanted to know why he was judging me straight away with insulting posts, just on what Warrior says about me.

What is this "Before teh forums got hacked"???? Forums hacked, server hacked, secret area hacked??? This is the 3rd different story that we have heard from NZWarrior admins on what has accually been hacked, this just shows that basically nothing has been hacked at all.

"Warrior has proof from INVESTIGATORS" Post it then! I have yet to see anyproof from any so called INVESTIGATORS, unless these INVESTIGATORS are "The Jasubhai Group" who I received a Word document via one of Warriors admins, from and have nothing to do with Warrior at all, the Word documents is very obviously made by Warrior - its totally unproffesional, says "we provide legal aid" but looking on the Jasubhai website it seems they are "India's leading technology media company for almost three years now. From Digit, India's largest selling end-user computer magazine to India's premium technology portal, we have the qualitative expertise to deliver quality content over multiple platforms." nothing to do with legal aid!! (http://www.jasubhai.com). See http://blc.sports-gaming.com/Doc1.doc for the document from Jasubhai.

"They spent ages typing what they typed But is there any hard evidence?" Well NZWarriors what is your hard evidence?????????

Then we here from Moshin and AstleRocks that I have hacked their msn and hotmail! Now I havent done anything like that, why would i want to???? Do they have any proof of anything? The just seem to be making up lies without any proof at all. Then we hear "It was only very clever thinking by Warrior which enable us to get our passwords back." If there was a hack how did Warrior do this?? "Warrior'll fix it for you?", what is this quick thinking that allowed the Hotmail passwords to be allededly changed back?

You can clearly see the sort of regime Warrior runs on his forums, he gets his admins to do what he says by threatening to remove their admin status if they dont do what he says or say what he tell them to or if they even speak to me.

Anyone who posts something that is against their forums or does not believe what he says gets banned!
e.g. Selhurst posted :
Change the record - this is getting boring now...someone asked for proof re BLC's hacking allegations; so where's your's?
and what a surprise Selhurst is now "Unregistered" and theirfore deleted from the database.

Well thats the latest on whats happening, it is looking like normal members of his forums arnt really interested in what happens and do not really believe his story and its just his admins who keep backing Warrior up and doing what he says because they dont want to lose there admins status.

Ste

S

Ste

Well, it saved my money. I need not buy a thriller anymore.

Interesting story. A movie can be made.
Yeah interesting what your said about a movie :P . I wonder who would have the rights, would I or would Warrior, maybe it would be half and half.
Hes the one with legal advisers so maybe you could ask them, if 20th Century FOX havent been incontact with them allready! :h:

Any suggestions on who the main people involved with this should be played by in the movie?

Ste :P

jonah

International Coach
I'll admit to it - I've committed a heinous crime....Selhurst was ME!!!
I dared to post on a thread on NZWarriors.com questioning their behaviour/proof of hacking and I got banned.
I'm so gutted. Not sure what to do now to get my laughs :;): ...

Edited By jonah on 1043333425

Sashi77

School Cricketer
lol :P it will be a blockbuster I have to say reading the evidence warriors document looks good but lets hope he doesnt take any action for this site. btw speaking of austin powers 3 does anyone know theres a sequal? we should also have a bollywood version :laugh:

Edited By Sashi77 on 1043356125

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
I had always thought this Dave was a shady character...his cryptic emails and all but i never thought that he could stoop so low!
Needless to say, I believe everything that Ste and Zim say regarding this and I think Andrew should be invited to read this thread to get the real part of the story.

Users who are viewing this thread