County Mod

emo

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have recently changed the rosters for all County teams into International sides to make the County Comp more interesting. This means you can play unlimited seasons with promotion and religation of sides plus all the stats are tracked for the season. I simulated a season to see the results and Australia won the Frizzel , India won the One Day Comp and the C&G Comp. The highest One Day runs scorer was Gilchrist 2020 - Tendulkar 1985. England came second in both Comps. Would anyone be intested in making a complete Mod with Kits and Team names like those in the Asia Cup Mod. I think it would be great to play Tests and One Day matches against International sides with points tables - tracked stats etc...

Ste

Executive member
yeah that would be a great idea. I could have a go at the kits and also do adboards and pitch mats. The team names shouldnt be too hard to do with a HEX editor either. anyone else interested? It would be good if the stadiums could be changed for each county as well to a stadium in the nation that replaced it. However what happens with relagation/promotion? Maybe the second division could be filled with non-test playing teams who could achieve promotion into the test arena.

emo

School Cricketer
These are my divisions so far:

Frizzel Comp (4 day)

Division 1 ----------------------Division 2

Australia -----------------------Bangladesh
India -------------------------Canada
England -----------------------Kenya
South Africa -------------------Namibia
Pakistan --------------------- Netherlands
New Zealand ---------------- Scotland
Sri Lanka ---------------------Hong Kong
West Indies---------------------U.A.E
Zimbabwe --------------------- Australia A

National Comp (one Day)

Division 1 --------------------Division 2

Australia --------------------- New Zealand
India --------------------- Sri Lanka
England ---------------------West Indies
South Africa --------------- Zimbabwe
Pakistan --------------------Netherlands
Bangladesh -----------------Scotland
Canada ----------------------Hong Kong
Kenya ----------------------- U.A.E
Namibia -----------------------Australia A

This is how it ends up when you start a 2003 County Comp. 5 Sides are in Division 1 for both Competitions. But it will change from year to year. Tell me what you think about this. What teams should we include. Maybe England-A West Indies-A etcc....

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
hey man that seems an interesting idea.

Can you elaborate on how did u manage to play this... I mean can you explain how did you change the rosters?

faraz haider

International Cricketer
emo thts a cool idea to have international teams in county mode b/c due this we can update our skills day by day and iam willing to see this patch

emo

School Cricketer
I changed all the 20 man squads manually using lineup 4. It wont let you import Australia to Kent etc.. so it took me a while. I want to make this mod with the best sides possible. Just let me know which teams you would like to see. .

aitzaz

Club Cricketer
I mean Sound of team .Like if you change Pakistan in xyz (any county side) how will commentator say it`s name .Will u extract sound SND_PC.PAK.How?

emo

School Cricketer
I haven't looked at the Team Names sounds but i think as long as the Team names are changed so the point tables are correct and the players are called by their name it will be O.K. We can release this patch in 2 ways. 1.- Rosters and menu team names. 2.-Rosters,Kits,Team names. I think the kits would be the largest file to download.

emo

School Cricketer
I will release the rosters on the 31st August so you can see how good it is. I turned weather off in my season because it rains way too much. Australia only lost 1 match and are hard to beat. We also need to agree on which teams we are going to use. Do you have your own custom side?? Should we have Hong Kong and UAE or should we have Australia-A,England-A?? Tell me what you think.

aitzaz

Club Cricketer
I think UAE and Hongkong are now playing international cricket so i think they should be in there

Users who are viewing this thread