County Patch Released

I

imported_Rollo

Just like to say agin that the patch is great. :D Just missing key teams like Hampshire and especially Derbyshire. <_<

imported_Hory

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi
i downloaded it & i liked it. cool

well, i m facing some problems & i need ur help.

It doesn't shows the correct name of the players. I selected the WORKSHIRE but it showed the names of S Africa? How can i fix it.

When the commentry will be ready Andrew......

imported_Hory

Club Cricketer
ops :OOO: i meant to say that it doesn't show the color kits in the countychampionship. How can i play the twenty twenty game & ........

H

howzatt

there is the problam for download i download all when i open it he said some ererr.....i am so un happy ...pls any baddy tell me how to i get that file :bow: :bow: :( :sorry:

M

maxpayne_a

Hey guys,

I've downloaded the fixes as I started encountering some problems with the National League patch crashing to the desktop all the time. It seems very unstable and there doesn't seem to be one particular thing that makes the game crash - sometimes the game crashes before it even gets to the intro screen! Any light that can be shed on this one will be appreciated.

Shanefos

Sanju

Club Cricketer
If u have downloaded the fix then no problem should be there nyway somw times it could crash though then try opening it agin it wont crash belive me. :cheer:

M

maxpayne_a

It is still really unstable. Very frustrating to have to reload the game ten or eleven times just to play twenty overs of one game! I mean, great, awesome work has been done already just in creating this patch, and I know that Cricket 2002 isn't the most stable game on earth, but this is just a bit ridiculous!
(Oh, by the way, I do reload and reload and reload, but it usually crashes before I finish selecting the teams.)

Shanefos

M

maxpayne_a

Thanks for your advice, Insha. Insha Allah I have no more problems.

Shanefos

Sanju

Club Cricketer
did u reinstall the game???
Or i should make the fix now figureing out ur problem.
Whats ur name though

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
ops? i meant to say that it doesn't show the color kits in the countychampionship. How can i play the twenty twenty game & ........

It doesn't show the coloured kits in the county championship patch. They're in the national league patch.

To play a Twenty20 game, select a 20 over match!

I've downloaded the fixes as I started encountering some problems with the National League patch crashing to the desktop all the time. It seems very unstable and there doesn't seem to be one particular thing that makes the game crash - sometimes the game crashes before it even gets to the intro screen! Any light that can be shed on this one will be appreciated.

Are you sure you've installed all fixes. I have no problems with this.

i 'll make a fix soon for the problem u r having.

Please don't make a fix, Insha, tell me what is wrong, then I can incorparate it into my next fix.

Users who are viewing this thread