Create Own Team

amit_mangal30

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi,

I know it must be pretty common, but can someone tell me how to create own team. I am new here :D

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Amit

amit_mangal30

School Cricketer
in Cricket revolution. The team that I use to play online. It's missing players I like. So I wanna add those names...

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
for online teams are default even if you edit names

amit_mangal30

School Cricketer
oh...anyways, but can I add names? coz I have no Sachin and Dravid. I want to add them.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
oh...anyways, but can I add names? coz I have no Sachin and Dravid. I want to add them.

download mine or hitterman's roster from download section or read through old threads for how to edit names.

ramiz_fahad

Club Cricketer
yes u can add any country team name..any..international or non even online too.u have to do is ....
-------------------------------------
(NOTE : 1ST COPY GAME AND PAST IT ANY OTHER Drive THEN DO CHANGING CAZ SOME time its change self name..which u cant change..) copy game folder and past any other d or e drive..)

First of all open the cricket revolution folder there you see a folder named "System" open it then "data" in which the named "Game" and in game you see a folder "0".

\cricket revolution\system\data\game\0\

All the teams that can be played by human are there.

Open folder "0" and you'll see a lot of numeric folders in

0 = Australia roster
1 = Bangla
2.= England
3.= India
4.= New Zealand
5.= Pakistan
6.= South Af
7.= S.Lanka
8.= W.Indies
9.= Zimbabwe
....27 for japan...

go to \cricket revolution\system\data\game\0\
then go to Folder number 3..(folder number 3 is india team folder) copy (Default-.tm) file and hit back buttion and then go to 27 which is japan and Past there .it will say replace hit yes buttion.then Run game go to team management see up and chose japan country then u will see indian player name there just add as u like name and save it by given name (Custom)and save it.and then go to game and chose india then little bit change indian player skill like if rahul batting skill is 7 gave him just 6 or elc just little bit change it and hit just save buttion dont give any save file name just hit save...then Alt&tab go to 27 folder copy Custom file and then back to 3 folder there u will 2..Custom-.tm file.past there its say to replace say yes..then again go to game in india team u wil see as u change name in japan that name come to indian team...then settle ur skill as u want...Again remember copy game from steam folder and past it other folder then change any thing...this is mine pakistan international team players name
(Cricket Revolution - A Multiplayer PC Cricket Game)
u can see i changed mine friend name in pakistan team ...if any problem then tell me i will try to help..thanks to Waseem bhi which find this...:)

Users who are viewing this thread