Created Player Face Problem

wj002

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am slightly peeved that I struggling to get my created player's face to resemble me in any way. I am supposed to be white, but the skintone appears to be coloured, though I'm not really sure. Even if I change the skin colour to black, the face always stays the same. I have a Nvidia Geforce 2 MX 440 card, with the latest drivers downloaded. These drivers are supposed to be direcx 9.0c compatible. All the faces of the computer players appear right as shown in one of the screenshots, just my created player appears out of sink. Any suggestions? (Apart from buy another card)

Attachments

• Screenshot 4.JPG
    Screenshot 4.JPG
    90.6 KB · Views: 68

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Yeah I had exactly the same problem. Possibly gfx card related. I'm using a ATI Radeon 7500 though.

cricindia4life

School Cricketer
i also have the same problem. I haven't tried it yet but I think i know what the solution is. When we create a player using a new face, we should choose the face whose color best resembles our skin tone. I don't think the skin tone option for each face editing works properly. If we select the correct skin tone to start with, I don't think that would be a problem. I think this is the problem because FIFA 2005 also had a similar problem in their face editor.

steve121157

Banned
Apologies if this unintentionally offends anyone but I couldn't resist it...

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 54
Last edited by a moderator:

FishBowlMan

Club Cricketer
Just need to add Colin's bat pack and that's one hell of a team you have there Steve.

The guy standing (centre - right) looks like Ronnie Barker.

Andrew G

Club Cricketer
I also have that problem.
Being some of us have different cards, it must be a game problem.

I haven't tried it yet but I think i know what the solution is. When we create a player using a new face, we should choose the face whose color best resembles our skin tone.
I think you may be spot on with this one.
I'll check it out further and see what results I get.
Thanks for the information mate.

Andrew G.

Users who are viewing this thread