Graphic problems with cricket 2002

russbelluk

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i have a geforce 4 mx 440, i've recently got cricket 2002 and when i play a match the players are all fuked up (couldn't think of another way of describing it). ive downloaded the patch from EA but this doesn't fix the problem. i even downloaded the nvidia drivers that were recommended, but the players are still tweaked up and yes i do have win xp installed, any ideas on how to fix this problem

Lou Vincent

School Cricketer
Why don't you post a screen shot of the players by pushing the Print Screen key during the game, then go back to the desktop and paste the file in Paint and then save and post it on here if possible. Make sure its JPG.

J

jonah

There's a thread somewhere on the forum that suggests an answer to this problem :) ...

russbelluk

School Cricketer
it was the spikes problem ,no worries ive fixed it now got the latest nvidia drivers, cheers anyway

K

killa_stiky2002

never forget to update drivers. They should put that as a note on the C2004 back cover

malikmazhars

School Cricketer
'russbelluk' is right I had the same problem before I get latest drivers on Nvidia's site. It fixes that for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread