Creating A Player - The Process

Prince EWS

aka Andrew Symonds
Online Cricket Games Owned
Creating A Player - The Process, The Result

There have been a lot of conflicting statements about this, so I really wanted to know EXACTLY what happens here.

1. Can you do a "base copy" of a player, or do you have to start from scratch?? Its been hinted that a base copy cant be done, but I just wanted clarification.

2. How exactly is the player added to a squad?? Do you overwrite a current player, or do you just add them to the squad and hence make the squad bigger?

3. I am aware that you cant edit the default team lineups, but if you create a player, and overwrite an existing player (if this is how it is done...), do they then appear in the defaul team lineup??

Last edited:

willv88

Club Cricketer
could someone please answer prince ews's question number 3. cause if u can then that means u could recreate a player who is already in the squad but not the 11 and put him in the 11. u would have 2 of the same player in the squad but then at least he would play.

eg de villiers from saf
create a player and create ab de villiers and then put this created ab de villiers in the 11.

seeing u cant edit players already on the game y not create the player.

Prince EWS

aka Andrew Symonds
Exactly.

It would solve the problem of what seems to be very inaccurate starting XIs.

willv88

Club Cricketer
i might have said it a bit 2 complicated. the default 11's on the game are stupid. no pathan in india and no de villiers in saf.

can u create a player already on the game again and put this created player in the default 11. eg re create pathan and then if there is any way to put him in the 11 for say agarkar. hope i said it a bit less complicated.

Prince EWS

aka Andrew Symonds
willv88 said:
i might have said it a bit 2 complicated. the default 11's on the game are stupid. no pathan in india and no de villiers in saf.

can u create a player already on the game again and put this created player in the default 11. eg re create pathan and then if there is any way to put him in the 11 for say agarkar. hope i said it a bit less complicated.
Im sure everyone understood us the first two times.

It wasnt complicated at all.

adthomp

International Cricketer
I know what you mean i'm getting the game tonight and will have a look for you all

but I am hearing you cant do base copy or somthing? its a bit different this year

adthomp

International Cricketer
ok got the game now yes you can base edit and you can edit the squads to replace them with, however teh line up thing you cant change until somone makes a editor in here....

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
How did you manage to base edit? When I click on what I think is the relevant button, I still don't get any options to do so.

adthomp

International Cricketer
bugger i guess I over read it what I was looking at was edit a player froma current players base face

is there a site to get players numbers?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread