Cricinfo CCh Fantasy Cricket League

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Starting 2 weeks into the season has put my research from last year down the drain a bit. Also can't believe they left out Phil Hughes he would have been in my team.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Ten Doeschate as Trump Player could have been a master stroke on my part. Took a 5fer yesterday and top scored for Essex. He's actually got a very impressive FC record. 3310 runs at 48.67 with 13 hundreds at a conversion rate of over 50% and then 105 wickets at 33, which for a medium pacer isn't too bad. His List A bowling record is very good. Can England sign him up? He'd be a handy ODi player, batting average of over 40 in List A cricket and a bowling average of early 20's.

CoolzEng45

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ten Doeschate as Trump Player could have been a master stroke on my part. Took a 5fer yesterday and top scored for Essex. He's actually got a very impressive FC record. 3310 runs at 48.67 with 13 hundreds at a conversion rate of over 50% and then 105 wickets at 33, which for a medium pacer isn't too bad. His List A bowling record is very good. Can England sign him up? He'd be a handy ODi player, batting average of over 40 in List A cricket and a bowling average of early 20's.

I think it England can't got him because Ten Doeschete been play Holland a many years. He is good player. I wish England get him too

CoolzEng45

Club Cricketer
Eion Morgan has played for Ireland for years, yet we've got him.

Eion Morgan only play in England lions. Ed Joyce been play under 19 ireland and been few a game odi in england. ECB seem steal talent players their national team lol. I not know what a ECB rules because koloap players can't player in England if i am right ?. Lot of player born in south africa and move to england in 5 year then they can play England.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Eion Morgan's been picked for the England T20 Squad, and Ed Joyce played in the ICC Trophy for Ireland and played 17 games for Ireland before being picked for England.

CoolzEng45

Club Cricketer
Eion Morgan's been picked for the England T20 Squad, and Ed Joyce played in the ICC Trophy for Ireland and played 17 games for Ireland before being picked for England.

Yeah, If eion morgan can both national teams if he choose England and could ireland cricket career end. But if he choose ireland then he can go England team. It not made sense , you know what mean !

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
can i still join
Yep, just need you to PM me an email address and I'll send an invite.

To the guys who can't read and have posted an email address here, I will send you an invite but I'd prefer a PM as its easier to manage than reading the posts here.

doosra

School Cricketer
I don't know how to pm.....

Last edited:

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Bump. Last chance today to get your team in for the start of the league. (This includes guys who I have sent an email to, but have not signed up).

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Any more for any more?

Getting a few last minute sign-ups (list of teams is in the first post). It seems a few people didn't get the invites from cricinfo, I've sent out new invites to all that hadn't replied.

But there is still time to signup and get your team in before scoring starts!

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Could the owners of The WannaBees and LMCC Make themselves known as to who they are on here.

Entries now closed

Users who are viewing this thread