Cricinfo's Slogout - Trouble shooting guide

savoshe

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi,

This thread would act as a trouble shooting guide for all those who are engrossed in Cricinfo.com's online slogout game. As an example, the first FAQ would be posted by me and members who know the solution can help others and earn reps.

PROBLEM #1 : The odd fast ball from a fast bowler

How to hit the odd fast ball from a pace bowler? It comes pretty fast and hits the middle stump. I have found the down arrow key to be the most effective. But my question is... this fast ball is randomly delivered and all other balls of the same over will be very very slow compared to this. So, while we would have our key pressings customized for the slower ones, this odd fast ball blunts me out.

Guys, have anyone found a way to tackle this situation? Nowadays, I am only getting out by that delivery. Please help. Fast bowlers bowl this ball atleast 1-3 times in an over.

One way which I found was by pointing and holding my mouse to the close button on the top right corner of the browser at the time when the bowl is released from the bowler's hand. The screen pauses. Then from the angle of the bowling, I will determine which way to hit and then remove the mouse from the close button and continue the game. But this kind of a solution is actually cheating and makes the game boring because for each ball, you would have to do this.

Please let me know if anyone has an alternative solution for this. To frequently get these type of odd fast balls, play "Just Slogout".

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    76 KB · Views: 28

Users who are viewing this thread