Cricket 19 General Discussion

PristineR

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
More importantly, what shot is that, and what the hell is wrong with the non-strikers head? This one screen shot does not bode well, I'm afraid.

I expect a flurry of early reviews in the 7's and 8's as enthusiasm outweighs experience before the stark reality sets in and the metacritic score settles somewhere between 4 and 6, probably slightly above 5.

That's so hypothetical after just half a dozen screenshots and a 10 second gameplay.. We should not forget that the important thing is how the game plays. Just looking at some of the stuff, they have really upgraded from AC17. Still remember from one of the earlier interviews (think it was a podcast) where Ross said it was going to be the biggest step up since DBC 14. You have 20 days might as well wait and see how it plays before making any statements.

TheHairyGamer88

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Think it might now be time for a new thread of creations by those who are good at it on here

D

Dutch

I like how it is okay to heap praise on a game from screenshots and limited gameplay, but if you make a negative prediction (from what you have seen) it is unfair to make such an early assessment.
It is one thing to have criticism and then another just to be blatantly negative. Just as it is to be blatantly positive, ignoring possible flaws. Both extremes of the spectrum deserve reflection.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
hey matt downloading now can you only create teams and player or are bats and stadiums included

B

Bigby Wolf

I see you have 14 rupees in steam...
Because it seems more interesting than a demo download screen shot...
Thats beacuse you can add money or even earn money on steam (selling Steam cards) on steam for buying games you want and some of it are leftover of the previous orders at a discounted price.

D

Dutch

Users who are viewing this thread