Cricket 19 General Discussion

fender211pi

School Cricketer
This game is a dream. Literally a dream. I just can't believe the new bowling animations. And the soundtrack is neat too! WOW.

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Awesome one ... batting shots animations and bowling animations styles are so realistic ... loved S.Smith batting shots animation ... :) should try bowling in the evening ..thanks to BIGANT team... expecting neat styles from INDIA too

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Can anybody confirm which licensed stadiums are in the game from Eng and Aus?
For Australia there is Adelaide Oval, Allan Border Field, Blundstone Arena, Coffs Harbour, Gabba, Manuka Oval, MCG, SCG, WACA and Perth Stadium and for England there is Edgbaston, Lord's, Headingly, Old Trafford and the Oval. There is also a few other grounds like Trinidad Cricket Ground, Colombo Park Oval, Durban Fields etc. which were in the last game and are actually proper grounds but without their real names.[DOUBLEPOST=1557316090][/DOUBLEPOST]
really I missed it does it look like it. apart from that pretty sure every ground that was licensed last game is licensed in this one
Yeah, the thumbnail image for the stadium did look real so pretty certain it is licensed.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
For Australia there is Adelaide Oval, Allan Border Field, Blundstone Arena, Coffs Harbour, Gabba, Manuka Oval, MCG, SCG, WACA and Perth Stadium and for England there is Edgbaston, Lord's, Headingly, Old Trafford and the Oval. There is also a few other grounds like Trinidad Cricket Ground, Colombo Park Oval, Durban Fields etc. which were in the last game and are actually proper grounds but without their real names.[DOUBLEPOST=1557316090][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah, the thumbnail image for the stadium did look real so pretty certain it is licensed.
any help on connecting controller mine won't work saying bluetooth or something isn't activated[DOUBLEPOST=1557316385][/DOUBLEPOST]how sick maxi new bat too

Prequel

User Title Purchaser
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
The game has just dropped so much on me, i can't handle this at the moment!

I played around with demo for a bit, some team building, character making, and playing some shots. While scrolling through the players to make my team, i saw many Australian domestic players, even saw Klinger (awkward.)

The players look absolutely stunning! So does the game. I am incredibly excited to get into a career mode when the game comes out.

Chevo

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
really I missed it does it look like it. apart from that pretty sure every ground that was licensed last game is licensed in this one

Here it is

fGtD4Ua.jpg

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
I guess, fielding will be good in cricket 19... Fielding camera angle is completely different compare all big ant games... May be they build the field gameplay from scratch for this game...

Users who are viewing this thread