Cricket 19 General Discussion

avinashp

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Just Pre-Ordered the digital copy on Xbox store here in US. it's $50 USD. The wait begins now..2 weeks to go!!!

MistaaSingh

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

just saw this on youtube not sure if anyones posted it here yet
One thing I noticed along other details is that there are no adboards on second tier etc also the ones on the fence were not not switching so seems like they are not revealing all the sponsors yet.

Karachi

Associate Captain
Has this been already shared here?

I would like to see more videos of this fielding camera, especially batsman hitting a six before I make a buying decision. This looks pretty close TV style gameplay that I have been yearning for in BA's cricket games. But if the camera continues to cover sixes the same way it does in the previous iterations it might be a deal breaker for me. It is astonishing that TV-style camera work was fairly well executed in Brian Lara'99, a game released two decades ago, and further improved in games like Ashes 2009 & Cricket 2010, games released about a decade ago, but not in any of the BA games so far. BA has a time and technology advantage over all these games. I wish they would make full use of it.

Last edited:

Amarkfu

Club Captain
I would like to see more videos of this fielding camera, especially batsman hitting a six before I make a buying decision. This looks pretty close TV style gameplay that I have been yearning for in BA's cricket games. But the if camera continues to cover sixes the same way it does in the previous iterations it might be a deal breaker for me. It is astonishing that TV-style camera work was fairly well executed in Brian Lara'99, a game released two decades ago, and further improved in games like Ashes 2009 & Cricket 2010, games released about a decade ago, but not in any of the BA games so far. BA has a time and technology advantage over all these games. I wish they would make full use of it.
Same big deal breaker for me

Users who are viewing this thread