Cricket 19 General Discussion

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I still have a feeling promotions may come in the final week before release, as someone had pointed and I have verified as well, DBC 17 released the only trailer it had, 2 weeks before release.

So, not hard to imagine doing it very near the release date. I am sure devs and the boards involved know better than most here.

@Chief your thoughts?

Totally agree. A week before launch, or once the game is actually out - You have Rage 2 buying up all available space/oxygen for the next week or so.

I'd suspect that the sales are mostly skewed towards digital now - retail is dropping off quite a bit, so you want people to be able to buy it immediately that they want it (which is hopefully when you show them an advert!)

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well there are few red dots on the bat that I can see after the ball's been hit. Guess the ball impressions on the bat is added back which was in DBC17 and this was missed in AC17.
Yes, it was definitely in DBC 17? Though was it in the actual matches as well? I can't remember if it was in matches outside practice...

Harigoks

County Cricketer
Yes, it was definitely in DBC 17? Though was it in the actual matches as well? I can't remember if it was in matches outside practice...

All I can remember is that when you want to save a match in career mode while batting and then you save and open the saved file after a while, the dots are gone and the bat would look shiney. That was a major thing that frustrated me in DBC 17

But yes, it was definitely there apart from the practice sessions.

Parcelmoose

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Games don't tend to be have huge advertising in the run-up to release (unlike films). I even remember loads of Red Dead 2 TV ads only after the actual release. With so many games now it is important if you capture someone's attention through advertising, that they can actually download it that moment.

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Anyone else in Aus have any more info on this? Annoying they don’t have a list of ‘eligible’ games on the website.

SfOi3eX.png

cricket 19 with ashes 17 image .. :P

sami007

Club Cricketer
Anyone got some more info regarding Nintendo Switch release? Specifically, if it will be available in the US switch store online? I do not see it in the "coming soon" section.

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
did anyone noticed playing DEMO with batsman changes?? do J.Root , ben strokes and others have different animation shots ?? or same as u noticed ??

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Hope this time, the marks on pitches and the pitch behaviours, red marks on bats etc will be retained, if we start our save games, in career mode. Till Ashes Cricket, all the marks used to be reset, if we save and re-start any matches in career mode. To make matter worse, in Ashes Cricket, if we reload an ongoing test match, the pitch not only looks new but actually behaves like it's all new shiny, even after 4 days of cricket already happened.
oh..and… would welcome any visual rain interruptions. Rain was hard to find in Ashes cricket career mode.
Lastly, women's cricket should be handled with a bit more care. By care, means more variants in academy, hairstyles, hair bands, more customization etc. Also the boundary ropes seems too short for a women's game in Ashes cricket. I'm yet to check Cricket 19 academy though. Can anyone please confirm, how the women's customization options are? same as Ashes? Thanks

greenlighting

School Cricketer
Anyone got some more info regarding Nintendo Switch release? Specifically, if it will be available in the US switch store online? I do not see it in the "coming soon" section.

I'm wondering this too

Reactions: DAP

Users who are viewing this thread