Cricket 19 General Discussion

Okay, this happened and I didn't know. Pretty much confirms Jofra Archer being in the game licensed at some point! (Edit: This is just my thinking, it isn't a confirmation.)

Last edited:
I love this post, but you're telling this to a wall, not people. But, fanboy/fangirl communities outside here, are even more toxic. This is still not as bad as many other game forums...
Yeah, I’ve noticed a lot of other forums can be toxic but can never understand why. I guess people’s passion for something can come out really bad without even realising, leading to a 10 page argument that’s gone on for the last 3 hours haha. I love people’s passion but we sometimes we need to step back I reckon lol

Reactions: DAP
someone who has the game able to stream it?

Yeah, I’ve noticed a lot of other forums can be toxic but can never understand why. I guess people’s passion for something can come out really bad without even realising, leading to a 10 page argument that’s gone on for the last 3 hours haha. I love people’s passion but we sometimes we need to step back I reckon lol
Definitely need to be calm and composed, it's just passion for most part, however some also use it wrongly to vent about their life issues in the form of being crude here.

could you plz hit options for me and go update history to get the patch notes plz
Detailed patch notes aren't made for pre-release and day-one patches.

The current patch is not the finalised day-one patch, there's still more to come.

Detailed patch notes aren't made for pre-release and day-one patches.

The current patch is not the finalised day-one patch, there's still more to come.
Thanks for clarifying, so I presume that the next patch will be on the official release date, which will be the 'Day One Patch' as per official schedule?

Users who are viewing this thread