Cricket 19 General Discussion

kamy100

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Hope that people enjoyed that. I just did one match and showed pro mode as a few people had asked to see that. Now off to open my fast!

D

Dutch

Own creations cannot be added to career mode: that would need to be hardcoded. You will get those type of grounds though!

I think sound is venue appropriate.....would need to verify.

Can confirm that the at my current career ground the only sound is the players and surrounding traffic and environment.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Great thing is that you can share this scenario and someone can show you how to do it! :p
Calling DJ... come in DJ

dpnjUIb.gif

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
So before starting this scenario u had to make the whole 95 era team with correct attributes of these players right?
yeah[DOUBLEPOST=1558814730][/DOUBLEPOST]
At least Athers is still there...unfortumately Gough is too...oh no he isnt! :p

Great thing is that you can share this scenario and someone can show you how to do it! :p

Just taking the mick mate....great stuff and sterling effort![DOUBLEPOST=1558814348][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh Athers, my love, my precious......

on reflection setting the scenario to legend, hard, when i've never reached that level in any of the games was perhaps a bit optimistic[DOUBLEPOST=1558814768][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks for the replies!
Can confirm that the at my current career ground the only sound is the players and surrounding traffic and environment.

i heard a plane go overhead at edgbaston earlier!

kingkaz

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Anyone know any retailers in the Netherlands for the game? Can't seem to find any online.

Users who are viewing this thread