gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Own creations cannot be added to career mode: that would need to be hardcoded. You will get those type of grounds though!

I think sound is venue appropriate.....would need to verify.
Don't know if it is the same with Cricket 19 as with Ashes, so correct me if I am wrong but I'm pretty sure you could use your own created team or edit teams in club cricket which included changing their stadiums if you wanted to. Is that not the case anymore because I'd love to be able to play for my club on at its small ground with the day 5 pitch option, heavy cracks, uneven ground and patches of dirt and dead grass scattered throughout the oval :p

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Do we get to see pitch report (at the start of) every day of a 5 day test ??

Is there presentation like tv style ?? (Not a must for me, it will be a bit monotonous)

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Too many thanks to hand out and too many streams to watch from overnight, one of the joys of living in different time zones :facepalm

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Quick q regarding those who have started career mode. Can you use a created player from the academy? It was there in DBC 17 but removed from Ashes Cricket

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
So just to confirm this time around we can’t set the club home grounds? Was going to create career club grounds as soon as I had the game, guess that saves a job then :thumbs
Dutch is talking about the day one patch coming with a bunch of new club home ground defaults - so it's probably ideal to start careers after getting the day one patch. But the patch also adds the option to let you change the ground you play a career match at pre-match, so you could just make your stadium any time and choose it.

You can also still set the custom ground as your home ground during career setup.

How do we get around the lock they seem to have placed on editing England and Australian licensed players? I want to change the fact that Ollie Pope is definitely not a "brute"..
A few more things will be editable on day one.

There's also a general roster update as part of the day one patch - but if you make customisations to the on disk teams/players, you may not get those. If you play the game extensively pre-day one, then I'd recommend doing an academy reset when you get it, just so you have it all - including some updated likenesses on the England squad.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Dutch is talking about the day one patch coming with a bunch of new club home ground defaults - so it's probably ideal to start careers after getting the day one patch. But the patch also adds the option to let you change the ground you play a career match at pre-match, so you could just make your stadium any time and choose it.

You can also still set the custom ground as your home ground during career setup.

A few more things will be editable on day one.

There's also a general roster update as part of the day one patch - but if you make customisations to the on disk teams/players, you may not get those. If you play the game extensively pre-day one, then I'd recommend doing an academy reset when you get it, just so you have it all - including some updated likenesses on the England squad.
Will there be adboards on the English stadiums noticed there just blank

Users who are viewing this thread