Cricket 19 General Discussion

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
given how i kept getting my ass handed to me when i played a few quick five5 yesterday to check the stats tracking, i think i'll give these match type difficulties a whirl.

is is it easy to set up?

Nix71289

Club Captain
Played couple more online games and had to quit like a looser due the horrible cricketing spirits of online gamers!!!

Positives in online gaming:

Batsman trying to stand outside off stump to hit everything to leg stump was edging a lot of balls!

Negatives:
Fielding is horrible, right from throwing to wicket keeper / bowler collecting to the ball to run out a player who is in mid pitch!!!

Slow red ball by medium pacer still is fecked and people still just use that!!!

Can big ant for god sake stop bowlers being able to run in slow and bowl fast and vice versa!!

Batsman are running twos inside the circle if a fielder dives to collect the ball.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
i don't know if this is a bug or design, but has anyone else had in the catching thing, the button to press keeps changing?

where you move the bit into the catching circle and then press a button? in dbc17 and ac it was always x, but i've had in different games x, circle and square... i don't know if this counts as a bug or it's deliberate to keep you on your toes?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
where you move the bit into the catching circle and then press a button? in dbc17 and ac it was always x, but i've had in different games x, circle and square... i don't know if this counts as a bug or it's deliberate to keep you on your toes?
If fielding is on Hardest (and perhaps Hard, I'd need to double check) the button prompt will change.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
given how i kept getting my ass handed to me when i played a few quick five5 yesterday to check the stats tracking, i think i'll give these match type difficulties a whirl.

is is it easy to set up?

Very easy.. just adjust your difficulty and name it what you see fit..

I have just lowered Wicket Chance in Tests. But kept timing the same.

So all the edge goodness remains but lowered chance of wickets a bit.

Whereas in shorter formats upped the AI timing to allow for less edges.

Like I have said before with work going into pitches I think some are too spicey for the Ai to go all out assault without edging too much.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Very easy.. just adjust your difficulty and name it what you see fit..

I have just lowered Wicket Chance in Tests. But kept timing the same.

So all the edge goodness remains but lowered chance of wickets a bit.

Whereas in shorter formats upped the AI timing to allow for less edges.

Like I have said before with work going into pitches I think some are too spicey for the Ai to go all out assault without edging too much.

cool, will play around with that

blackcapsfan

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Stats tracking works!

Played a five5 with @gleeso73 WSC teams. Then played another and the stats from the first game displayed when the players came in to bat/on to bowl

Great!! :)

Hi there, have you tried other formats like Tests, ODI or T20's to see whether the stats are saving? It would be much appreciated if you could reply back as this is one of my main issues with DBC17 and Ashes Cricket and made me hesitant in buying Cricket 19. Many thanks.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Hi there, have you tried other formats like Tests, ODI or T20's to see whether the stats are saving? It would be much appreciated if you could reply back as this is one of my main issues with DBC17 and Ashes Cricket and made me hesitant in buying Cricket 19. Many thanks.

no i haven't. i am assuming if it works in "play now" mode for one format, it will work in all. i'll check the other modes - e.g. competitions, tours, in due course but obviously they take longer to complete.

HarisRetarded

Club Cricketer
As blackcapsfan already pointed out can someone, perhaps @blockerdave confirm whether stats are being tracked correctly in all game modes?
In Ashes Cricket 17, only the casual playlist tracked stats. Can someone with the game confirm that stats are being updated in the new World Cup mode, Ashes and Tour/Series modes?

warpfactor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Platform: PS4
Game Version: patch v1.02, game v0.1.0.1.0764
Game Mode: checked in offline only
Match Type: odi career mode
Teams used: pak vs eng (ai)
Ground: NA
Over Count: NA
Issue (one line description): career odi are with RED BALL after patchv1.02
Bug description (detail): career odi game are going on with red balls soon after installing patchv1.02. I have tried new odi game in non-career mode thats ok i.e. with white ball

When you say career ODI game are you talking about at club level? Because club one day games, in the UK at least, are played in whites with a red ball.

Users who are viewing this thread