gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Bug description (detail): Lost a wicket off the first ball when chasing. James Taylor then started going on about having a Super Over. Match played out as normal though.
Bug description (detail): When I was all out chasing, Michael Slater said about failing to avoid the follow-on.
Unfortunately I think you'll find that they won't be fixing commentary errors. I think there is bigger issues at the moment it seems.

ConfusedMonkk

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
First day's play, on PS4, had to be called off due to technical reasons. Hopefully the play starts tomorrow early!!!

:lol:lol:lol:lol

Shrimper

Club Cricketer
You can, but it hasn't worked properly in past games because it downloads the highest rated teams in the community and some team say India might be created by someone and one person downloads it and rates the team five stars while another India team is created and has thousands of downloads, but its only rated like four stars not that a lot of people rate teams anyway I think, but simple answer it will download the five star India because it is rated higher.

What's the best way to replace say, Essex, then? So it shows up under English Domestic?

Sahil180

Club Captain
tbh i prefered the UI of previous games while in community searching for teams than this one because it atleast showed the uniform and one player instead of just the logo

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
What's the best way to replace say, Essex, then? So it shows up under English Domestic?
Go into the community and search up the team. I think there's only been one version created so far, if there is multiple then have a look at which one looks better or has more downloads.

umairdbest.18

School Cricketer
Did anybody had any luck in downloading the game in the US. I'm still not able to find Cricket 19 in the US Playstation Store.

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Unfortunately I think you'll find that they won't be fixing commentary errors. I think there is bigger issues at the moment it seems.

Yeah, I would’ve lumped them together but had a few other bugs I typed as I was going along but they sort of corrected themselves. I won’t be listing every commentary error!

Users who are viewing this thread