Cricket 19 General Discussion

timmy94

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Are injuries a new feature? Had it for the first time, one of my batsmen’s stamina got to the bottom and it came up saying he had elbow tendinitis. Before I could see if they could retire hurt he was given run out next ball despite being a good 3 yards in :/

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Are injuries a new feature? Had it for the first time, one of my batsmen’s stamina got to the bottom and it came up saying he had elbow tendinitis. Before I could see if they could retire hurt he was given run out next ball despite being a good 3 yards in :/
Yup, thats a thing now...

TommoN

Club Captain
Far from true. Yes things like career mode and tournaments may not be perfect but casual matches are fine and still fun. Yes there's a couple of bugs but nothing game breaking

We'll have to agree to disagree! I think not being able to change my line up and length balls getting up around the throat makes it unplayable for the time being.

PristineR

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I am getting the game shortly.

Can someone advise how much would be total patch size (on PS4)? Sorry if it has already been answered.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Is that the total download for Patch 1.02?[DOUBLEPOST=1559128001][/DOUBLEPOST]
No it will be delivered shortly by Amazon
pretty sure so I had a 7gb one which was like for the disc and stuff that took 5min then I had patch download that was around 6gb of the top of my head

D

Dutch

... i feel dirty.
You....you....you...used me for your own base gratification...wooing me with your so-called funny anecdotes about Athers and the boys in Jo'berg.........you sicken me, sicken me......you tempted me in with your stories of heroic blocking and now this....no, dont touch, leave me be....I need to wash myself, distance myself from your savage advances...........same time tomorrow?

Wealey

ICC Board Member
You....yoyu....you...used me for your own base gratification...wooing me with your so-called funny anecdotes about Athers and the boys in Jo'berg.........you sicken me, sicken me......you tempted me in with your stories of heroic blocking and now this....no, dont touch, leave me be....I need to wash myself, distance myself from your savage advances...........same time tomorrow?

@Kass D have a word pal...

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
You....you....you...used me for your own base gratification...wooing me with your so-called funny anecdotes about Athers and the boys in Jo'berg.........you sicken me, sicken me......you tempted me in with your stories of heroic blocking and now this....no, dont touch, leave me be....I need to wash myself, distance myself from your savage advances...........same time tomorrow?

Even Sting puts the Tantra away and has a quick "bash" now and again

Users who are viewing this thread